what song are you listening to right now???

Went with RDR Monday evening to see Mr Steve Hackett and company, and we were back to see him again on Tuesday night.

Cool! never explored his music outside of Genesis, looks like he's released quite a bit of stuff in the past few years that seems to get really good reviews. I'll have to check it out

Big props to Steve for continuing to let us enjoy the music live! An unassuming and original guy with a "Cheshire Cat" smile surrounded by extra-ordinary musicians! Makes for a great show....Especially at when it's at the Oakville Center B) Here's one from the Royal Albert that would've given me "Head Creeps" LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz0ijYeQmGA

Big props to Steve for continuing to let us enjoy the music live! An unassuming and original guy with a "Cheshire Cat" smile surrounded by extra-ordinary musicians! Makes for a great show....Especially at when it's at the Oakville Center B) Here's one from the Royal Albert that would've given me "Head Creeps" LOL

AMEN!

Steve Hackett, a truly extrodinary musician still hard at it, just played in Lindsay Nov 27th, Wind and Wuthering was Hacketts last album with Genisis, and still very much prog music, Phil took Genesis in a different direction, more mainstream but very successful as well, but my favorits were the Hackett Gabriel era

Steve Hackett, a truly extrodinary musician still hard at it, just played in Lindsay Nov 27th, Wind and Wuthering was Hacketts last album with Genisis, and still very much prog music, Phil took Genesis in a different direction, more mainstream but very successful as well, but my favorits were the Hackett Gabriel era

Another Amen. :)

• 2 weeks later...