what song are you listening to right now???

Damn! I live there and didnt know that was going down

Looked like a good show

Thanks Chris

I only stumbled upon it Peter thanks to an invite from great friend.

You truly missed an awesome rare event show in your own backyard.

Would have been amazing to have crossed your path that night, perhaps next time.... ;)

That's good Dave, me thinks it was a little bit too close to this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8

At least Robert had the proper group backing him  :whistling:  

Really :wallbash: Turned the sound off 5 sec's in and watched the video :whistling:

Edit: here's a video with eye candy you can listen to :clapping:

Edited by dave524

I'm old enough to remember the sixties, for my money the best decade of music would be from 1965 to 75, my favourite even when in high school in the 60's was blues influenced music, electric blues both American and the stuff that British groups like Cream, the original Fleetwood Mac, the Stones and John Mayall and others reinvented. This stuff almost always has virtuoso guitar playing like we have very rarely heard in any period since, some specific songs still give me goosebumps like they did hearing them for the first time almost 50 years ago, like this one.

This evening's entertainment.....

Unfortunatly I had to pass on this i Have to teach a course tonight but I have brit floyd on tap in Toronto and hamilton And Black Sabbath next friday in the hammer

Im sure yes will be a fantastic show I have never been dissapointed in any live performance by them sad part is i think this will be the last go around of this lineup.....bummer

Unfortunatly I had to pass on this i Have to teach a course tonight but I have brit floyd on tap in Toronto and hamilton And Black Sabbath next friday in the hammer

Im sure yes will be a fantastic show I have never been dissapointed in any live performance by them sad part is i think this will be the last go around of this lineup.....bummer

I'll be at the Brit Floyd show next week here in Hamilton Peter, hopefully we'll cross paths.