what song are you listening to right now???

11 hours ago, ketchenany said:

Norm and the big B, be careful, this could affect your heart rhythm! You are fishing for the wrong fish! 
but what ever makes it tick, enjoy. 

Between my pacemaker and my heart rhythm pills...I should be OK ! 

• Haha 1

We went over to NOLA on Wednesday and planned to stay until Monday and soak up some street music in the Quarter and Garden District but it is that time of year and we have a little rain event named Claudette coming in. We came home this afternoon to watch our place and everything we wanted to do in NOLA is rained out.

This is an example of what we were enjoying. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went on a site called 7digital that seems to be quite legit. It offers individual tracks as MP3 and M4A. I was looking at some of the earlier Dylan. Some of it is for sale with the reg album titles but then there are a whole lot with strange titles and cartoons on the covers. e.g Frog Concert,Twin,Tandem. Anyone know what that is about? Are they legit? They offer more possibilities for buying individual tracks 

1 hour ago, SirCranksalot said:

I went on a site called 7digital that seems to be quite legit. It offers individual tracks as MP3 and M4A. I was looking at some of the earlier Dylan. Some of it is for sale with the reg album titles but then there are a whole lot with strange titles and cartoons on the covers. e.g Frog Concert,Twin,Tandem. Anyone know what that is about? Are they legit? They offer more possibilities for buying individual tracks 

Years ago, when I was heavy into torrents and collecting bootlegs cd's I used this site as I am a big Dylan Fan. There are literally thousand of bootleg CD's out there for Bob, I actually have at least a hundred of the best bootlegs by him . These are called ROIO's , Recordings Of Indeterminate Origin, often recorded by a fan at a show, the best are taken from the soundboard by some one working the show or from a TV or radio broadcast. This site gives a comprehensive listing of what is out there http://www.bobsboots.com/

Edit: purist traders of this material don't use lossy mp3's , all my stuff is in .flac format and unfortunately Bob's Boots appears to have not been maintained in quite a few years, a lot of it is broken

Further edit: My computer still remembered my user and password for this site and discussion group which should provide some more sources of Dylan stuff should you care to join  https://www.expectingrain.com/

Edited by dave524