what song are you listening to right now???

Got to see this guy 10 or so years ago at a pub , downtown Grimsby, don't think there was even a cover.  Stayed till closing, the place wasn't even packed, one of the best nights of blues in my memory. Talked to him a bit , my age , he is British born and grew up with the same British blues I loved as a teen, Clapton, Mayall, Green etc.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2020 at 8:00 AM, Hack_Fisherman said:

I’ve been listening to a lot of Joe Bonamassa and Kenny Wayne Shepherd lately (modern blues virtuoso’s) 

Wife and I went to see Joe back in Oct 2008 at a 400 seat venue at Brock University,  under a c-note for a pair of tickets with a meet and greet after,  nice guy and great show, he is out my snack bracket pricewise today

Edited by dave524
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, dave524 said:

Wife and I went to see Joe back in Oct 2008 at a 400 seat venue at Brock University,  under a c-note for a pair of tickets with a meet and greet after,  nice guy and great show, he is out my snack bracket pricewise today

That’s awesome! I know some guys don’t like him, but I really think he’s beyond exceptional. Anything he and Kevin Shirley have produced is top notch. 

• 1 month later...

Another of my 60's British Blues guitar heroes passed in his sleep a few days ago, RIP Peter , one of the founders of the real Fleetwood Mac  .

Santana got a lot of airplay covering this Peter Green tune

Edited by dave524