what song are you listening to right now???

Got to see Hendrix once at a hockey rink on Carlton  in TO, it was the tour promoting the Axis Bold as Love  album, so this was still a year or so away, but this cover is absolutely spot on. Gary was /is  on my top ten favourite guitarists of all time till I die. 

• 2 weeks later...

My wife is a big fan of these guys and dragged me to the Danforth Music Hall last week to catch them live.

I gotta admit, I left a fan. Just a really fun band, catchy tunes and non-stop action on stage.

I hope you enjoy!

HH

Edited by Headhunter
spelling

My son had his JK Terry Fox run today. On our drive home from school he was talking about this guy with a wooden leg, he seemed to be obsessed with the topic and that somebody had a wooden leg after seeing the videos in class.

I tried to make sense of it all to him, we went online for pics and videos,  I talked about how lucky we are to be healthy, how Terry was a great Canadian and wanted to help others, I tried to show him where Thunder Bay was in relation to St Johns and Vancouver, I tried,  I don't think he got anything other than this Terry Fox guy is (he can't grasp he's dead) is something special.

crap, cheesy video but there's not much choice of videos, the moral is Terry was a great Canadian, and he was just a kid too

Edited by chris.brock
  • Like 2