FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO DRINK ON THE ICE

fishhunter

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

yeah, i guess you'll say that when the neighbourhood pot dealer sells your kid some weed laced with crystal meth....

and who's pushing weed sale into the criminal element?

and why would they "lace" weed with another drug that costs money? would that not cut into their profits. nice propaganda though.

yeah, i guess you'll say that when the neighbourhood pot dealer sells your kid some weed laced with crystal meth....

Pot is illegal because the dealers are dirtbags...yet if it was legalized these guys would be out of a job.

To the op.... there shouldn't be a law against drinking on the ice itself, there's no harm done there. Drinking and driving is bad in all situations and there are already laws against that. Nothing special about drinking on the ice vs. anywhere else.

and why would they "lace" weed with another drug that costs money? would that not cut into their profits. nice propaganda though.

I think they lace it so it gets the kids hooked and needing more!!

well I guess I could make a first for ya !

when did you say we are getting out for lunch again? :rolleyes:

I have zero problem with a few beers on the ice, but being told no way now how isn't fair either. I guess non of the cop's that play hockey on a weekly team never bring beer into the dressing room where the sign does say 'no outside alcohol aloud'...

and why would they "lace" weed with another drug that costs money? would that not cut into their profits. nice propaganda though mr. wiggums.

Hmm let's just think about that shall we...

Why do they lace it with a more expensive drug? It's not propaganda and it happens because the user will come back for the more expensive stuff when they are hooked. It only takes a few hits of meth to get hooked...but I guess you already know that...and I'm sure you know all the ins and outs of the drug trade too

Edited by FishnNAutographs

contrary to popular belief, all possession of pot is illegal...the only difference is that under 30 grams you don't get you fingerprints taken

Well pot is legal for sum 3000 or so (the numbers keeps climbing) Canadians for medical reasons. It should be legalized not decriminalized for all for personal freedom if not just to get it out of high schools. It's easier for kid to get pot than beer. Get it. The law is wrong for our communities, wrong for or kids.

The get them "hooked on the laced joint" propaganda is just that, propaganda spread by cops and there unions who realize if the drug war ended 1/3 of there funding would vanish.

Face it cops and there unions just want to build more jails, pass more laws, hire more cops, make the police union & lobby groups more powerful..... and repeat.....and repeat. They won't be satisfied till the only ones left on the street are cops. Just ask any cop, they believe all citizens are criminals.

OK Back on topic. I've spent my whole life here fishing the ice of Simcoe. It's only been recent years (OK 2 or 3 decades) people have used vehicle to get out on the ice, and a lot of locals still walk to there huts. Remember there are people who live here and are not commuting to fish. Who's business is it if they drink in the huts or get hammered for that matter. Some people do cause problems when drunk but we have lots of laws to deal with those problems including severe drinking and driving laws.

Peace Hoppy

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Oh and for the record I don't drink on the Ice very often but I smoke cannabis every time.

Peace

Hoppy

Aren't you worried about crystal meth? :jerry: