Wal Mart or Canadian Tire?

Shaun Rickard

I was hoping that some of you OFNers may be able to help us out with a quick survey. Who do you consider to have the better fishing, camping and outdoor sections in their stores, Canadian Tire or Wal Mart? When I say better, I am referring to selection and their ability to fulfil your specific needs in the afforementioned areas.

If you could simply write "Canadian Tire' or 'Wal Mart' in your reply it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Shaun

In my area Walmart scaled back A LOT on their fishing sections. Some are non-existent now. I nabbed some good clearance deals because of it too!

Canadian Tires have expanded their selection in my area too. Their prices are very high though and the only time I purchase anything is if I can't find that particular size/color of lure anywhere else. Although, I just picked up a bunch of stuff on clearance at my local CT, which is always nice!

Canadian Tire

Our Walmart has little to no fishing tacke.

Seriously... you have Walmart in YellowKnife? Thats cool.

My vote goes for Canadian Tire, but I tend to put my money down at an actual fishing store. I tend to be pretty picky about what I want, what brnads, colors etc... I can hardly find anything that I want at either place. but Crappy tire has my favorite hooks.

Selection.... Crappy tire hands down...especially certain stores. The one in Lindsay has the best fishing section I have ever seen in a Canadian Tire.

Price...if both stores carry the same item...Walmart hands down.

However I buy almost none of my supplies at either location...but you gotta browse through it when your in the store :P

the correct answer is,

it all depends on the location.

both company's stock there shelves according to demand in that area.

every one is right about the prices, walmart is cheaper.

but Lebanon's is the best,selection AND price!!!!!! thumbsup_anim.gif

aH !!! SHUT UP YOU................tongue.gifwink.gif