Berkley Gulp Bait Management Systems

bigmac1984

To be honest, one word to say "LEAK" no matter what container(I have the container from Berkly but still leak" you use. I give up to use the juicy one but I am still one of Berkley loyal customer but I switch back to the dry lure.

Edited by CRAPPIE

I like this thing; used it over a year and still no leaks. It has a double seal and you have to press very hard to close it. If you don't and only get to the first seal, it will leak a little bit.

Best of all the shape conforms to my tackle bags/totes. No more messing with bottles and jars.

I have never had a gulp container leak once out of 6-8 I have bought I always leave the foam seal on it that is glued to the container only open it half way and it won't leak. I have given up on the tubs the packages are way softer and it seems to me that there's A LOT of old tubs kicking around with hard unuseable baits in them it's a bit pricey to buy the bags but I like the feel of the baits better. I also only use the 3-4" minnows for drop shotting .

Never used it. Why bother, when there are cheaper methods that can resolve this?

When I but the smaller containers (2" Minnow) from Gulp!Alive, I just go visit my local Walk-In Clinic and take a few piss sample jars! :) Hahaha... Not filled of course! :P