swamp people

mercman

My wife says "what the hell did he just say" (Troy)

My response - it's like baby talk, it takes about an hour for you to have any idea what they are saying. This is episode 2 so I am a professional. She walked away.

I loved how Junior was blowing off Italy Guy, yep sure see ya later, ok bye, get on your plane.

My wife says "what the hell did he just say" (Troy)

My response - it's like baby talk, it takes about an hour for you to have any idea what they are saying. This is episode 2 so I am a professional. She walked away.

I loved how Junior was blowing off Italy Guy, yep sure see ya later, ok bye, get on your plane.

These are reruns and I have seen them all.....but you'll learn to like TROY as he's a FAMILY man that takes care of his whole family....big cook outs with EVERYONE invited...I love his saying for a BIG Gator "It's a TREE SHAKER"....have you met Bruce yet.....I think he would like to spend time with the Italian guy... :whistling:

It truly is a different way of living from what most of us see. They are pretty accurate on how we live as far as family life and helping each other out. You have a person who is the shepherd of his group of friends in the town and he is the go to man for answers and help. He kind of settles arguments inside of and outside of the clan. If he decides someone is a nice guy then the group will accept them as part of the clan. Their is a close community atmosphere their.

When I returned to visit one year my Uncle was not home so I knocked on the neighbors door to see if he was their. I was greeted suspiciously when I said my name was Art but the door flew open when I said Clydes(my dads name) Youngest. They then had a piece of pie and a drink in front of me and asking how I had been since the last time I saw them.

It's funny though as I have traveled up North I see a lot of the same characteristics after you have left the city behind. I think it is the closer you live to the land the more you depend on a group of people to have the most options open to you. The simpler the world is (to a point) the more time you have to laugh and spend time doing the important things like family,friends and a honest days work the happier they seem to be.

Art

It truly is a different way of living from what most of us see. They are pretty accurate on how we live as far as family life and helping each other out. You have a person who is the shepherd of his group of friends in the town and he is the go to man for answers and help. He kind of settles arguments inside of and outside of the clan. If he decides someone is a nice guy then the group will accept them as part of the clan. Their is a close community atmosphere their.

When I returned to visit one year my Uncle was not home so I knocked on the neighbors door to see if he was their. I was greeted suspiciously when I said my name was Art but the door flew open when I said Clydes(my dads name) Youngest. They then had a piece of pie and a drink in front of me and asking how I had been since the last time I saw them.

It's funny though as I have traveled up North I see a lot of the same characteristics after you have left the city behind. I think it is the closer you live to the land the more you depend on a group of people to have the most options open to you. The simpler the world is (to a point) the more time you have to laugh and spend time doing the important things like family,friends and a honest days work the happier they seem to be.

Art

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

ya but Troys helper needs to learn to shoot straight. 20 shots and the gator got away....Looked like he left skid marks in his shortsrofl2.gif

That's Troy's son Jacob....WAIT until he tries to teach him how to shoot at home....sets up a target..."look what you did to my tree"....LOL.....then there's one when Jacob and friends all go by boat to drink and dance and the old man is waiting for him to come home...LOL.....b

I thought I could fish/hunt gators but I don't have any WHITE boots like most of them where there.....wondering if they were presents from the Italian guy... :whistling:

In the end TROY IS THE MAN ! ! !

The white boots are called "GumballBoots" down their. They are the same as the black boots but are easier to see when they are clean.They are popular in the seafood industry and food handling type of work boots.

Art

THANKS for clearing that up, as it's been a JOKE here for some time...but you have to admit they are a bit fancy if you know what I mean... :rofl2: