steverowbotham

A lesson learned...

Gentlemen,

For those of you that like to save a bit of money, bought some clippers and do your own hair... if you ask your wife to give you a hand, dont leave the proper clips on the counter for her... attach them yourself

OR ELSE...

167593_10150125395443092_502843091_7810324_5726997_n.jpg

I get the son to clip the back of my head. No way I'm trusting the Mrs. Too much temptation there :rofl2: You got off light.

Edited by bigugli

at least you don't see it... :whistling:

BTW, I cut my own hair, my son's and father's when I see him. He doesn't trust my mother... My wife only does my neck line. maybe I can show up at work this week with a Mohawk and blame it on the wife. :w00t:

That'll buff right out...

hahahaha

LOL, I know exactly how you feel. I have had this done to me by my ex. Mine was straight up the middle of the back. I left it as a conversation piece. Getting out of the shower rubbing my hair dry reminded me of having a toothbrush and tongue scrubber.....

LOL....Beauty! thumbsup_anim.gif

Been there, done that and the person at the controls was ......... me. whistling.gif

Somehow the #2 attachment fell off and I had a nice bare strip up the back of my head, no choice but to go bare melon. :D

Had the same thing done to me for hockey initiation. Except I had hair to my shoulders and they made 3 lines like that in the front, back, and one side. Couldn't get a hair cut for a month. Needless to say, that was the easy part of the initiation.

Get out the BIC bud.

Girlfriend did the same thing to me.... I usually do my own hair a couple of times a year, everything but the back of the neck to straighten it out...

Get her to do it and all I hear is a couple of giggles... I ask her "what did you do" and get a "Nothing" and a few more giggles... look in the mirror and I now have a nice diagonal slash about 2 1/2 inches up the back of my neck... Oh Well... LOL

I was told long ago... the only difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is 3 days...

I`d leave it as is....

Doug

LOL....Beauty! thumbsup_anim.gif

Been there, done that and the person at the controls was ......... me. whistling.gif

Somehow the #2 attachment fell off and I had a nice bare strip up the back of my head, no choice but to go bare melon. :D

Please tell me their are pictures...I know I can bribe them out of the kids. :thumbsup_anim:

Art