rbaquial

Anyone Hiring in Brampton Area? (Or Nearby?)

Hey OFC'ers,

I'm looking for another I.T. Related Position. This is due to the travel time it takes me to get to work (approx. 1hr).

If anyone out there are I.T. Recruiters, I can send a resume upon request.

My apologies if I've posted this in the wrong area.

Thanks,

A2F (Rob)

University of Guelph is hiring a manager of client productivity in our Computing and Communications Services department. It appears to be and IT job you can check our website under Human Resources.

Looks like it pays approximately 80K.

Hey OFC'ers,

I'm looking for another I.T. Related Position. This is due to the travel time it takes me to get to work (approx. 1hr).

Thanks,

A2F (Rob)

Ya know what Rob, I wonder what Headhunter does... :whistling:

PM either of us, that's what we do...

Check Cisco Canada website - we've been hiring lately. Also PM headhunter to see what he may know of.

Hey OFC'ers,

Thanks,

A2F (Rob)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• carp fishing kawartha lakes/London area.

Hello, thanks for letting me join. I’m from England but I’m coming out to Canada, Ontario for 2 weeks in September. It’s not a fishing holiday but some fishing will definitely be happening. Has anyone got any advice on areas I should visit to try and catch a better carp as when I was out before caught lots of smaller ones so wanted to try and get one over 20lb! Also advice on what licences I need would be great. we are staying a few days in London, then travelling to the kawartha lakes area

in General Discussion

• Kingston area eastern Lake Ontario salmon/trout fishing

I used to run 27' boat out of Whitby trolling for Lake Ontario salmon and rainbow trout each summer, and I have been missing it. I moved just north of Kingston a dozen years ago and have concentrated on back lakes bass since then. When I was in Whitby, I could tell you exactly what week the salmon would appear, in what locations and at what depth the best fishing would be. Seldom got skunked if the fish were around. I am thinking of upgrading my 14' tin boat to something that could han

in General Discussion

• Shore fishing Lake Erie (Wheatley area)

Hi there, Has anyone here ever tried fishing from shore on Lake Erie near Wheatley? My family rented a cottage right on the lake and I was hoping to do some fishing after my little one goes to bed. I’ve fished from shore before on big water on Lake Abitibi and had some success using just a pickerel rig. Would that be the ticket here or is there anything better to use? Am I just wasting my time?   thanks! 

in General Discussion

• Perth area camping and fishing?

I might have the opportunity to get away in the Perth area for some camping and fishing one weekend late August Any suggestions for on good places to camp and really nice fishing lakes? I’ll be going solo. Prefer camp sites with hydro as I will need to charge my trolling battery.  I’d either be taking my tent trailer and canoe with electric motor or roughing it with a tent and bringing my boat for gas and electric motoring. Both Silver Lake and Sharbot Lake PP’s are all pretty much boo

in General Discussion