Snow...

Gerritt

Well Dave;

The grass is still poking through the snow here in Hamilton. The forecast is for 6" or so, and with the east winds off Lake O, we might get a little more.

So, we can't really spare too much, but I'm sure the folks in the Southampton/London/Sarnia area would be willing to share what they have! :whistling:

Your fishing video looked like you had ample at the time,(well done, BTW)

I can say that if it was within my power, I'd happily re-program the snow machine to work harder up your way :lol:

Good luck on the video

I pick it up Thursday as they have to install my electric brake control module. Traded in my 2003.. got $8000 for it (+ the 13% tax savings) so can't complain.. it was starting to rust.. my ABS just started pulsing again last week meaning I need a new speed sensor hub on the other side now.. and the engine has puffed some blue smoke when starting a few times the last couple months.

Picked up a fresh off the delivery truck, came in on Saturday, 2011 F150 4x4 Super Crew XLT with optional chrome grill/boards/wheels package on it.. full tow package (10,000 lbs towing) and the 5.0 Coyote all aluminum V8 engine x 360HP. Paid less for it..almost $10,000 less.. than I paid for my 2003 !! And the best part.. I used Fords money @ 0% financing..

8k for your '03? that is a decent trade in!!! anything special about it? I have a F150 of the same year.. with 180k on it.. figured it would be worth about 4-5k on a trade in, with no rust on mine :dunno:

cant wait to see pics of it when you take delivery Wayne!

0% hard to beat that!

G.

I pick it up Thursday as they have to install my electric brake control module. Traded in my 2003.. got $8000 for it (+ the 13% tax savings) so can't complain.. it was starting to rust.. my ABS just started pulsing again last week meaning I need a new speed sensor hub on the other side now.. and the engine has puffed some blue smoke when starting a few times the last couple months.

Picked up a fresh off the delivery truck, came in on Saturday, 2011 F150 4x4 Super Crew XLT with optional chrome grill/boards/wheels package on it.. full tow package (10,000 lbs towing) and the 5.0 Coyote all aluminum V8 engine x 360HP. Paid less for it..almost $10,000 less.. than I paid for my 2003 !! And the best part.. I used Fords money @ 0% financing..

My bro picked up one last week, exactly the same as you. The dealers are giving them away !!

Nothing special G.. was a Super Crew XLT, 4.6lt V8 Triton, box liner, toneau cover, hitch, electric brake module (that they probably didnt' even see or take into consideration), no rips or tears.. 130k.. tires have about 25K on them... rusting pretty good on the door bottoms.. running board pads held down with elect tape so they don't flap... a few scratches on the right quarter behind the window from sliding my hut up on top of my sled...

0% on F150's is a one month deal at this point on 2011 F150's.. as they were late coming in on the lots.

Edited by irishfield

Nothing special G.. was a Super Crew XLT, 4.6lt V8 Triton, box liner, toneau cover, hitch, electric brake module (that they probably didnt' even see or take into consideration), no rips or tears.. 130k.. tires have about 25K on them... rusting pretty good on the door bottoms.. running board pads held down with elect tape so they don't flap... a few scratches on the right quarter behind the window from sliding my hut up on top of my sled...

0% on F150's is a one month deal at this point on 2011 F150's.. as they were late coming in on the lots.

That is a deal! as we pretty much have the same truck, I have the super cab?(still 4 door) 6' box... minus the hitch (Mine is on the bumper) and the electric brakes..no rips or tears and the body is mint. you have me thinking now Wayne... I bought my truck outright and dont owe a penny on it.

Mind if I ask what the price on the new one was out the door? pm me if you want.

8k for your '03? that is a decent trade in!!! anything special about it? I have a F150 of the same year.. with 180k on it.. figured it would be worth about 4-5k on a trade in, with no rust on mine :dunno:

cant wait to see pics of it when you take delivery Wayne!

0% hard to beat that!

G.

I just took a mint ( no rust) 01 f150 with 212000k on it in trade for $7000. Mind you it's a crew cab 4x4 with the 5.4L. Its surprising how well the used truck market is holding up considering the good deals on the new ones.

Oh no, not another Ford Wayne :wallbash::rolleyes::w00t:

LOL Joey.. you don't miss a beat do you>!??!! That is the only time this truck has ever been boosted (plug in fridge left on while we all gossiped).. and it still has the original battery in it. That's how good this truck has been to me...and why I went with another one.