NEW PB WALLEYE! (through the ice)

limeyangler

Thanks to the whole gang for the encouraging replies.....it came at the right time to restore my confidence...i was almost on a hatrick of skunkpoos for walleye.

:thumbsup_anim:

What a beautiful fish!!

Do you ever get tired of eating walleye? :)

I dont actually eat that much believe it or not,i have lots of happy, well fed friends and neighbours :whistling:

Don't think that's possible

Beauty fish Simon congrats

Its possible just improbable....lol...how's it goin Rick...another year goin bye without hookin up?

Awesome fish!! Congrats. Must have felt good slipping her back down the hole. Warm and fuzzies kinda good.

cheers

Wow....what a truly Phalic reply... :blush:

Guhhh....that's a TANK!!! Amazing man....way to go on that :D Now. You *think* you do better when you're alone.....just wait pal. The day is coming when I call you and say I'm on my way...look out!!!

Git 'er done JB...i'm waiting for the call

Edited by limeyangler

Congrats on your PB Simon :clapping: Beauty hawg B)

Are you sure you weren't fishing on Lac Seul??

Leechman

I'm sure Jacques...but this lake is only a few minutes up the road and is like having Lac Seul on the doorstep (for walleye anyway), I really need a 4 wheeler so i can get in there in the summer!

Very nice fish Limey!!!

Thanks Bernie :thumbsup_anim:

Its possible just improbable....lol...how's it goin Rick...another year goin bye without hookin up?

Between work and my sons hockey..(tourney every second weekend from now til mid march) i don't see myself gettiing out fishing til mid march

but if the ice holds out maybe i could convince you to come down for some walleye or crappie fishing after march break

Rick