TJQ

Prize winners!!!

Well Kinda Live.. If ya won, please PM me your mailing Info!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_COwAjKs7Ho?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_COwAjKs7Ho?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_COwAjKs7Ho?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Congrats to the winners.

Cool how you did that video, just like I was there with ya :D Is the hot tub warmed up ;)

Joey

Way to go Snowball and the other 4 winners. Thanks for putting this contest on T.J.

T.J. now that I didn't win can I say the camera puts 10 pounds on you? Monique you're still looking good :thumbsup_anim:

Congrats to the winners.

Cool how you did that video, just like I was there with ya :D Is the hot tub warmed up ;)

Joey

Mine is Joey...MINE IS!

Congrats everyone!

Way to go Snowball and the other 4 winners. Thanks for putting this contest on T.J.

T.J. now that I didn't win can I say the camera puts 10 pounds on you? Monique you're still looking good :thumbsup_anim:

10 POUNDS... your being generous... i am getting big.

10 POUNDS... your being generous... i am getting big.

Whatchu talkin bout, you look maaaaaavelous!!!!

Congrates to the winners.... :thumbsup_anim:

Look out Dave...theres a new spokesman in town... :whistling:

Good on ya guys for ponying up the prizes.... :clapping: stand up and take a bow..( oportunity to see feet emotion)

This truely is a forum like no other :worthy:

TJ, you and Monique have made a new "best of OFC" thank you very much! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Edited by HTHM

I think Ill draw them all live like that!!!

TJ

What a Super way to announce the winners of your contest - and you choose my name out of the bag.

Really great show.

David aka Superdad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.