bushart

L'iL Nostalgia Paintin (NF)

awesome craftsmanship paired with an amazing title.... :clapping:

I think you strummed a chord all of us have within...thanks for that

Edited by Twocoda

Thanks all again

Yeah Twocoda---We called our mother "Ma" and I may have dragged home a puppy or two in my day :whistling:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• learned something cool from my lil nish today NF

So we are getting ready to go for a walleye fish on the rainy river today. My son and I are going through the mental checklist and all is well. He says "what about tobacco dad"?   Ah yes we'll have to stop and get tobacco to lay down(typical ojibwe offering to the creator before taking from the earth)   He says "well I finish breakfast and go get us some tobacco, ok dad"?   Im thinking what the????   "Yeah dad I was out back in the bush and I found some red willow. That can be offered as

in General Discussion

• need a lil help with musky tackle...

Well im stuck in kenora for the next few days so I plan on going all out to get rigged with musky gear(since im now living earshot to LOTWs).   Im a complete rookie, only have a few incidentals under my belt, lol, nothing over 27".   Fire away pros, the shops here are loaded.   I need basically everything, help me with a checklist of what to look for the next few days   Miigwitch(thank you)   Rick

in General Discussion

• More nostalgia

Was on hold today and this way playing, anyone remember it?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeHgNqbdBKs

in General Discussion

• Nostalgia, anyone got any old pics?

I recently connected to an old friend I met in grade 6 on Facebook. We've had a long day of "remembering things" and it was a hoot.   Here we are back then:     2217841164_7c4db2e7ec_b by Joeyfishing, on Flickr   I found this old photo of our old "Moto ski" snowmobile. That is my sister on it.   motoski by Joeyfishing, on Flickr   Anybody else got some old snowmobile pics or anything like that?    

in General Discussion

• Nostalgia

I was at mom's and noticed she had a picture from off her balcony from 40 or so years ago, so I did an after shot. What a difference.   Richmond Hill, Ontario, Yonge street between 16th ave and Major Mac facing east toward the David Dunlap Observatory.   Thought some of you might find it interesting.       BEFORE     IMG_0840 by Joeyfishing, on Flickr           AFTER     IMG_0841 by Joeyfishing, on Flickr

in General Discussion