Not a good month..RIP to my father

bigfish1965

As some of you know, my father passed away Friday. This was weeks after his mother (my grandmother) was told to get her affairs in order since her liver cancer was beyond hope. I can only hope her remaining time is comfortable but this has really been trying on her will to survive.

So it is a little quiet around my place and I am dealing with the powers that be in getting everything straightened out.

As per my father's request there will be a short visitation with no service this week.

Thanks to all who have been so supportive.

Well Rick.. remember it's a two way door. It's my turn to say if you need ANYTHING you let me know.

There will be some LONG days ahead, but also some good memories to make you smile.... just when you think you can't go any further with that day.

Wayne

Edited by irishfield

I am sorry to hear this Rick. It is one of the hardest things in the world to have to bury a family member. I hope that you and your Mom can pull thru this with as little pain as possible. Just know that you all are not alone and people are standing in line to help you thru this time of grief. While I never knew your parents the son that they raised shines as an example of how great they are and the reason that they were put on this earth.

In sorrow

Art and Joe