Scugog on Sunday Jan 9th Report

quickme

I wanted to thank everyone that on the board for their help with finding a hut. I booked with

http://www.stilesfishhuts.com/ pretty much at the eleventh hour. fit 7 people in a 6 man hut. ( 4 guys and 3 ladies) fished from Viewlake from about 10:30 to 3:30. Steve is a good guy. Had us set up and ready to go the minute we got there. Like all of you said he told us before hand that the bite doesn't happen till sunset or really early morning. He offered to let us stay as long as we wanted ( nice of him to do so) The fishing action was constant the minute the lines hit the water, if you were okay with catching little dinks ( biggest was 6"). It was fun for the first timers that were with us so atleast we didn't get any complaining. Over all a good day for everyone. It beats changing diapers and I made it home to watch the packers win!!

There were photo's but I don't think a 6" perch deserves to be displayed with all the other photo's on here. Like putting a stick person drawing next to a Picasso.

Nick

There were photo's but I don't think a 6" perch deserves to be displayed with all the other photo's on here. Like putting a stick person drawing next to a Picasso.

that's funny...

glad to hear it worked out for you and you had fun. I also have a phone number now of another guy out there who rent's hut's if you ever need it.

that's funny...

glad to hear it worked out for you and you had fun. I also have a phone number now of another guy out there who rent's hut's if you ever need it.

Thank you. Maybe I'll go out late night when the kids and the wife are sleeping. :whistling: