• Similar Topics

• Overnight ice hut rentals recommendation

Something in the north Bay Area perhaps, doesn’t have to be nipising. Anyone have any recommendations on places they’ve stayed. Not sure if any lakes in muskoka do overnights.    thanks!

in General Discussion

• 2019 Canadian Ice Fishing Expo

The 3rd annual Canadian Ice Fishing Expo is moving to a new and better venue, Georgian College Building "J" on December 14th & 15th. Should be another great event and this year we welcome Gord Pyzer to the stage, looking forward to his insightful seminars as always! I will be presenting a seminar titles "JACKS are WILD, especially for Lake Simcoe "JUMBOS"! talking about using Jack Spoons notably Slab Grabbers for lake Simcoe's fames Jumbo Perch! We'll discuss Garmin electronics, Navionics Ch

in General Discussion

• Ice Fishing

Who's starting to get excited for ice fishing season? I know the itch has started for me.

in General Discussion

• Road Trip

Thinking of doing a road trip first week or so of Nov., (I'm wide open to suggestions but I have to be back here for Nov. 14) thinking Myrtle Beach and some pier fishing for a few days but I'd consider other destinations. Looking for a navigator, I'll supply the car (2019 RAV 4) and fuel, we split motel costs/driving; dutch treat for food and other expenses. If you are interested let me know. I'm a non drinker, (don't care if you do as long as you don't get nasty or stupid) non smoker

in General Discussion

• Algonquin park ice out date

With the crazy April weather this year what date would you guys expect ice out for Algonquin park.My guess would be May 5

in General Discussion