http://www.fish-a-thon.com/

SRT8 smoker craft

Thats awesome.

A very worthy cause. This last fish-a-thon was my first but I plan to get a few friends involved next year.

It is a good day, with a bucn of good guys (for the most part), for a worthy cause.

Ryan and Dan and many others put alot of work in behind teh scenes to make it happen. Thanks guys!!

BF

it was a great time out there for sure. I need to figure out what I'm going to use for a boat this year sold off the 14ft I had so now just the 16 and my electric troling motor just doesn't seem to cut it on that boat for some reason. Just might have to find me antother small boat or better trolling equipment

hey guys, I read my name on the site, thanks but it's not needed to have me as a sponsor.

however, if I win the current contest from TJ and Dave, I will donate the $200 gift from Dave to the event (I may take a lure or two though, LOL).

If I win from TJ, forget it, I want an OFC summer and winter hat. The rest can go to the event (if there is anything left :unsure: )

Cheers and I hope the site get's a lot of hit's and can raise some cash at the same time. Cheers.

Geoff

hey guys, I read my name on the site, thanks but it's not needed to have me as a sponsor.

however, if I win the current contest from TJ and Dave, I will donate the $200 gift from Dave to the event (I may take a lure or two though, LOL).

If I win from TJ, forget it, I want an OFC summer and winter hat. The rest can go to the event (if there is anything left :unsure: )

Cheers and I hope the site get's a lot of hit's and can raise some cash at the same time. Cheers.

Geoff

Ryan - Send Dave an email quick :lol:

Ryan - Send Dave an email quick :lol:

fine with me. I even said it on his facebook contest; here's what I said; "Congrats to you Shaun Quinn. I would have been happy with a signed casting for the cure hat and the $200 go to the charity."

Edited by GBW

Saw the post on the WFN site -- left a comment there, but I just wanted to say it's a great start to getting the word out about a truly worthy cause. It looks like a great event and I look forward to finding out more about it as the site comes together.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...