Good deal for photos

danbouck

Just thought I would share this with you, yesterday I got 101 pictures done at walmart and only paid 19 cents. Basically sign up a new account on their photocentre website HERE and you get 50 free 4x6s. Then with this code fsi50bonus you get another 50 free. Just upload pics and they are ready in an hour :thumbsup_anim:

Just thought I would share this with you, yesterday I got 101 pictures done at walmart and only paid 19 cents. Basically sign up a new account on their photocentre website HERE and you get 50 free 4x6s. Then with this code fsi50bonus you get another 50 free. Just upload pics and they are ready in an hour :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for posting this Dan...

My printer (Lexmark 3470) always has a green tint to any pics I print even on Photo quality paper

I was hoping to get some decent prints to take to Jack's (Nanook) Celebration of Life Memorial at Buckhorn Community Centre next Sunday 19 Jan 2011...

Cool stuff, my dad want's me to print off lot's of pictures of out summer trips these last 2 years while the pictures are still safe on my computer. Printed pictures at WalMart before and was pleased with those Kodak machines...just got to be patient and wait for the lines of people printing here in Oshawa.

MTBF

Hey Dan! I wanted to personally thank-you for posting this link! I just sent in 100 pics and dont have to pay a red cent for them..How awesome is that! Grimace when you upload the 100 pics and go to the checkout they ask for the bomus code..Enter it there.. Awesome find Dan. You da MAN!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

If you want high quality reproductions (ie you're going to frame them) don't get them at Walmart.

You get what you pay for unfortunately.

I can't speak for myself because I print my own stuff, but in several photography forums that I frequent, Walmarts photo lab is often highly recommended by posters that live for photography.