Sign in to follow this  
thebigcatch

Any one want to go ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Any Eastern Lake Erie fisherman here?

It's been quite some time since I've posted on this forum. There was a time when I would check in several times a day. I made the move to self-employment a few years ago and now I have more time to fish. If my customers had their way I'd be working 7 days a week 🙂 but sometimes you have to put your foot down. I also upgraded from a 14 foot Lund to a 20-foot Tahoe. This allows me to do both pleasure boating with family and fishing. Bought it used back in 2017 and immediately had it fit with a Mot

in General Discussion

• Thermacell units any good?

Mosquitoes bad this year. Likely to do with all the moisture.   The reviews are mostly positive on the Thermacell units. Butane heats a pad that gives off a repellant. Not so good in the wind unless you put up wind of where you are.  What’s the scoop?

in General Discussion

• Espanola? Any one local?

Welcome to summer all!!! (well sort-of) Heading up with a buddy and his young lad to the Espanola area for a few days mid July. Have a few lakes I am looking at but having a devil of a time finding any real reports of the fishing (which I suppose is good). Our plan is to target Wally's and possibly trek in for a brookie or 2 if the logistics of the lakes work out. My buddies kid is just old enough to come with us so this isn't going to be hard core adventure. But we do intend to camp out th

in General Discussion

• Loomis Spinning Rod GOT ONE

Loomis Spinning Rod Wanted View Advert Same as prior add, must have hit improper command as I am looking fir this item and is not "completed" .....sorry for the confussion 6-7 foot, 2 piece, light, med-light action, 4-8 lb test. Advertiser Inkman Date 05/23/2019 Price   Category Fishing Classifieds  

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• kapuskasing - Any advice on what to do?

Hey Guys, Ive got some work up in Kapuskasing so I will be spending a couple of days up there in 2 weeks time. Which also means that I will have some evenings to burn. My guess is that its still ice fishing season up there. I also know it lies on a river so maybe thats open to some casting? Any tips at all that a local or someone with some knowledge could recommend I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to PM or just reply here.

in General Discussion