thebigcatch

My first snowmobile!

very cool I wish we had enough snow down South to warrant owning one. I have to console myself with we have a longer motorcycle season.

Art

How many K's on it? Looks to be in pretty good shape. Makes ice fishing that much easier and more fun. :thumbsup_anim:

Awesome little machine...looks pretty much mint for the year....good deal right there!

I have been wondering whether to get a little fan cooled 340 too...but up here an old beat up Elan goes for around $ :wallbash: 1500

Looks like a excellent buy. :thumbsup_anim: Be careful on the ice this year, there's a lot of dodgy spots in some areas.

Edited by Old Man

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• First Fly In

Hey everyone , well the time has finally come where I will be going on my first fly in fishing trip . Heading to a lodge just east of Red Lake in NW Ontario and leaving the 2nd week of August . The lake holds walleye (big ones so I have been told) and pike . Anyways , lookin for some tips from the fly in experts on what are some must haves and any pattern ideas for the walleye's during this time of year on a remote fly in lake. I would imagine the walleye will be stacked up on mid lake shoals bu

in General Discussion

• My first saltwater trip!

What an absolute blast.  After guiding all ice season with just 5 days off, I needed some heat in my life.  We headed to Mexico and got to enjoy a few days fishing the saltwater!  It's gonna be weird going for perch now... Enjoy!    

in General Discussion

• First Surf Fishing Experience

Got a chance yesterday to try some surf fishing down in Florida! Cold front had the fish a little tight lipped but I managed to catch my first Ladyfish! Also got to use a feature that I don't often on my Navionics app on my iPhone to check on the Tides, pretty cool!

in General Discussion

• Garmin EchoMap 95 first crappy issue

They say to always look for the fine print in anything you buy. https://www8.garmin.com/maps/onthewater/newchartguarantee/ Notice in the small print at the bottom only ¹Limit 1 free update per device or card. New Chart Guarantee valid within 12 months of purchase. I purchased the EchoMap Chirp in Early April read the instructions follow the updates.. Now less that 3 months on there is a new Map update please pay $77.00 ..  No details that I can find on what is in the update. At le

in General Discussion

• 6 year olds first pike

My daughter is now 6 and has been fishing for a few years. Mostly with a 3ft ice fishing rod that served her well fishing from docks and some short trips in the boat during stays at a cottage. This year I got her a proper rod and reel for her birthday and yesterday was her first day long fishing trip with it. I think more planning went into the snacks and lunch for this trip than my 6 week arctic canoe trip. The crew  included my brother and son.   Started her off with a drop sho

in General Discussion