Anyone else watching CNN??

Gerritt

Massive shooting in Arizona... including a Congress Women shot point blank... as well as a Judge...

Last I saw 17 shot 6 are dead...

Watching a live news conference on the CNN website...

I hope for the families of this tragedy that those wounded recover from their injuries.

G

Edited by Gerritt

from just that hospital Randy... other have been sent to other hospitals...the less critical.

I know ... it's just nuts........glad I live in a small town..

not to say that we're exempt from stuff like this but it's less likely to happen.

I hope she pulls through. This is terribly depressing to me.

Dr Sal. I saw that before also. The guy she beat in the elections was making references to automatic weapons and what not as well.

They pander to the gun lobby so they use terms like that to get public approval.

I wouldn't think that anyone would take it seriously enough to kill people. If they did they are nuts anyways and you can't go around worrying about how a loony is going to take what you say.

I said nothing of the gun lobby except to explain why Sarah Palin has targets all over her stuff, and why the guy Gabrielle Giffords was running against said something to the effect of "go with a full automatic".

The second half of my post read exactly like this --

I wouldn't think that anyone would take it seriously enough to kill people. If they did they are nuts anyways and you can't go around worrying about how a loony is going to take what you say.

The guy was a nut. Plain and simple.

Crazy is right, but I'd like to hear the whole story. Not saying it's right, but, a human can get pushed to far, there is a braking point. I've had friends that have lost everything ex.( came home and found wife with his best friend) :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Some don't care, but others see red. We just hear one side sometimes.

Just saying thats all.

Thanks Gerritt, I'll be watching the 11 o'clock news

Sad indeed.

Edited by Fish Farmer