Non Ice Fishers

mercman

I'm just sitting here, having a coffee, and staring at my boat in the yard, all covered up and cold.sad.gif

I think i'm gonna make some tackle today, and change the line on my reels.

What do you guys do to keep busy in the winter.Cant keep staring at my boat, i'm getting nose prints all over my patio door.blink.gif

Luckily for me the current weather temperature is keeping this obsession under control. :angel: ( -11c with windchill of -17c :w00t: this am going UP TO windcill of -10c this afternoon)

But if I knew of a hut or two close to London, I would be jumping all over that to go. :blush:

We'll see though. I may go out for a coffee around noon and put a wet finger to the wind to really see how cold it is . B)

I try to make up for lost time (May - Oct) with the love of my life (that would be my wife). Actually, she is wanting to join me on the odd outing this year so I will be deducting that from 'lost time' and applying that to 'free time' to maybe take up ice fishing 'part time' next year. Does that fish math work???

Pikeslayer

I try to make up for lost time (May - Oct) with the love of my life (that would be my wife). Actually, she is wanting to join me on the odd outing this year so I will be deducting that from 'lost time' and applying that to 'free time' to maybe take up ice fishing 'part time' next year. Does that fish math work???

Pikeslayer

That math works for me... can u now explain it to MY WIFE too! :blush:

That math works for me... can u now explain it to MY WIFE too! :blush:

Splashopper,

I think you need to explain to your wife what you were doing in the bathroom with your blackberry?? :oops:

Seriously though, I try not to explain anything (ever since the infamous la senza bra incident) to my wife.

Edited by pikeslayer

aside from snow removal and more snow removal...last year..i tinkered in the garage woodworking ...made a pub table and some other stuff ...this year i figured it was time to re- introduce myself to the passion of photography that used to occupy 90% of my grey matter when i was young(cant beleive i said that!) ....i gotta say though ...these DSLRs are way easier then the 35mm SLRs ..

Bring on the last saturday of April

Splashopper,

I think you need to explain to your wife what you were doing in the bathroom with your blackberry?? oops.gif

(ever since the infamous la senza bra incident)

ok man............spill the beans !!!! You cant seriously leave me with that floating around in my imagination blink.gif

I went with the "if you can't beat'm join'm" Paul. Sure took care of the winter blahs !!

I hear ya Wayne.Maybe next year, cause believe it or not, i finally convinced the better half to let me get a bigger boat clapping.gif

Won't go into the deails as to the "bargain" i had to make with her, but lets put it this way,sweety pie and honey bunny are newly memorized words for me to learnblush.gif .

Thats ok though, she really is both of those and moregood.gif

Splashopper,

I think you need to explain to your wife what you were doing in the bathroom with your blackberry?? :oops:

Seriously though, I try not to explain anything (ever since the infamous la senza bra incident) to my wife.

For the Mercman,

Okay,here's the short version of the infamous la senza bra incident:

1. Business trip

2. Checked luggage

3. Baggage handlers with a sick sense of humor (I think)?

4. Arrived home and immediately left for a fishing trip

5. Wife emptied the luggage and found the really sexy and perfume laden black la senza bra

6. It wasn't my wifes :whistling:

True story.

Pikeslayer