need help: virginia beach (simcoe)

beginner

hi guys and gals.. I know that everyone is asking how is the ice in simcoe lately.. I, myself need your help, if anyone been to virginia beach.. I'm planning to head out there tomorrow morning around 8am.. but I need to know if it safe now to go in the ice and fish for perch..

thanks in advance

bfisher..

Edited by bfishermen

You have to check for your self. It would be irresponsible for anyone to tell you if the ice is safe. There is no such thing as safe ice. If you would be uncomfortable checking for your self than you will have to wait until layer in the season.

I am sorry to sound like s bit of a wiener but you cannot just go around talking about safe ice. Safe ice is judged by the person on it.

Edited by Grimace

just want to say, I went today around 12pm due to a bad weather in Toronto.. I stayed for 4hrs and I must say not a bad day.. This is my first fishing this year had a few dinks and most are good size 9 to 11 inches..:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Saw alot of skidoo and some atv's two huts.. and few people.. the ice is about 6 to 7 inches.. Im not saying it is safe for the other, like grimace or terry said... check it to find out.. sorry dont know how to post a pic so bare with me.. :angel: here's one I took from my iphone..

fish1.jpg

perch.jpg

sorry for the pic.. :oops:

Edited by bfishermen