NF-Conspiracy Theory-NF

BUSTER

Foil hats will keep the thought police away but nothing will get rid of paranoia or the voices in your head. It amazes me how everyone has a deep dark secret in their head that when found comes bubbling out and makes the sanest person sound like a raving maniac. For me it is the fact that this universe we live in might be just an atom in a bigger universe and on and on and on.

P.S. don't try this thought unless you are sober. :lol:

Art

no I wouldn't waste time on that kind of drive :wallbash:

I have never wasted one minute watching Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory. That was my response to the question you asked.I just thought I'd clarify that in case the head bashing made things a little confused.

Edited by hammercarp

Here is more analysis of the steel from the World Trade Center. JOM Please note the several other articles listed in which the steel is analysed. The last one was done in 2007. I guess the gov't did not do a very good job of getting rid of the steel before it could be analysed.

I believe that it isn't the steel that is in need of " analysis ".

Yes. I do. I record every episode too and go over it frame by frame in case the gov't is trying to use subliminal mind control on me.

PCT Foil Hat.jpg

FOIL HATS FOR SALE, FOIL HATS FOR SALE! GETTEM WHILE THEY LAST. ONLY $29.99.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Just kidding actually , no I wouldn't waste time on that kind of drivel. KickingFrog has it right and no I am not being closed minded I am being open minded enough to know fraud. And no I am not afraid to ask questions.

i think someone beat ya to itwhistling.gif

http://www.stopabductions.com/

rofl2.gifrofl2.gif