NF-Conspiracy Theory-NF

BUSTER

He had really interesting info on the 911 incident.Witnesses claiming hearing 3 different explosions before the plains hit the towersmellow.gif And the metal leftover being scrapped and recycled so fast after the cleanup. Before forensics had a chance to analyze it. Makes you wonder.dunno.gif

Yes. I do. I record every episode too and go over it frame by frame in case the gov't is trying to use subliminal mind control on me.

PCT Foil Hat.jpg

FOIL HATS FOR SALE, FOIL HATS FOR SALE! GETTEM WHILE THEY LAST. ONLY $29.99.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Just kidding actually , no I wouldn't waste time on that kind of drivel. KickingFrog has it right and no I am not being closed minded I am being open minded enough to know fraud. And no I am not afraid to ask questions.

Yes. I do. I record every episode too and go over it frame by frame in case the gov't is trying to use subliminal mind control on me.

PCT Foil Hat.jpg

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Just kidding actually , no I wouldn't waste time on that kind of drivel. KickingFrog has it right and no I am not being closed minded I am being open minded enough to know fraud. And no I am not afraid to ask questions.

Consider your first one sold! 2012 is around the corner!

My hero and idol is William Shatner he is still going strong ever since he crossed the border.

Art

Not W.(beam me up scotty) Shatner !!!!wallbash.gif

Art......Surely you jest!!!w00t.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

III....Jusssst.....don't knowwwww...what to say.

Not W.(beam me up scotty) Shatner !!!!wallbash.gif

Art......Surely you jest!!!w00t.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

III....Jusssst.....don't knowwwww...what to say.

No really look at what he has done. He did startrek till it died.... then he rode the conventions...books...songs...t.v. shows...commercials... Man he just will not die he is still developing ways to be in the eyes of the public. Yall say Chuck Norris is a survivor he can't even hold a candle to Willy here. :good:

Art

PCT Foil Hat.jpg

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I see you did the foil hat with the shiny side out, as it should be. Otherwise, you just look silly.

I see you did the foil hat with the shiny side out, as it should be. Otherwise, you just look silly.

Thanks Doug.

Of course I would never ever want to be perceived as acting silly on a thread of such immense importance and serious consequence.I mean it's Jesse Ventura on TV after all and I would never want " the grassy knoll crowd " to think that I don't give tremendous weight to their astute observations on how the poor unenlightened masses are being led to their inevitable doom.

Thanks Doug.

Of course I would never ever want to be perceived as acting silly on a thread of such immense importance and serious consequence.I mean it's Jesse Ventura on TV after all and I would never want " the grassy knoll crowd " to think that I don't give tremendous weight to their astute observations on how the poor unenlightened masses are being led to their inevitable doom.

I mean it's Jessie Ventura on tv after all,, :wallbash: ya thats what it's about...

He had really interesting info on the 911 incident.Witnesses claiming hearing 3 different explosions before the plains hit the towersmellow.gif And the metal leftover being scrapped and recycled so fast after the cleanup. Before forensics had a chance to analyze it. Makes you wonder.dunno.gif

But it's not really of any importance is it...

Wiki leaks is probably all lies too :blahblah1:

Not true there was lots of analysis of the structural steel done.NIST reportAnd I don't believe there were any explosions before the planes hit. Those people are not telling the truth.