• Similar Topics

• 2010 Lund Rebel 1625 XL w/ 2010 60 hp Yamaha outboard

View Advert 2010 Lund Rebel 1625 XL w/ 2010 60 hp Yamaha outboard **I am selling this boat for my dad.  If you are serious and want more information, send me a PM and I will send you his number.  Boat is located in Port Perry area** Included in the package: Lowrance Hook 9 sonar/chartplotter in the back Humminbird Helix 5 sonar/chartplotter in the bow Minn Kota 70 lbs thrust 24 v trolling motor on the bow w/ on board charger (batteries less t

in Boats, Motors and Supplies

• Terrova questions

So I understand that the Terrova was redone in 2017 with bluetooth and a better iPilot system.  I'm looking at sail's website and they have the Terrova 1358894 but when you check the minn kota website with the same model number you get a different image. The one on the minn kota website displays the GPS heading sensor. Are all models now coming with the sensor? To my understanding it's to help with the jog feature. Any of you guys on here have the newer 2017 model? How do you like it?

in General Discussion

• Garmin bow graph compatible with Terrova's US2

I just purchased my 1st Garmin. It's the EchoMap 95sv plus which will go on my console I'm looking for a simple Garmin graph to pair up with my Terrrova US2 transducer. I really only need 2d sonar for now.. I'm just not sure which will be compatible and which cord I'll need to pair it up... Any help will be much appreciated.. Thanks

in General Discussion

• Lund problems 😳

Joined Lund Boat Owners site on FaceBook. Lots of posts daily.  Seems there are problems with Lund boats. The fibreglass models get cracked hauls. Aluminum boats have rotten transoms. Corrosion in places.  Seems to be mainly in newer boats.   Its been an eye opener for this Lund owner  2007 Tyee 1750 🤨  

in General Discussion

• Minn Kota Terrova Size for Princecraft Resorter BT

I will be ordering a 2019 Princecraft Resorter DL BT (tiller) with a 40HP EFI this winter (or buying a 2018 leftover), and will be putting a Minn Kota Terrova on the bow.  The boat is 16’ long. I’m unsure if I should buy the 12V 55lb Terrova or go with the 80lb 24V Terrova?  Other than the 12V / 24V option, I am concerned about shaft length up on the bow; the 55lb is only available in a 54” shaft length, while the 80lb is available in 60”. Does anyone own this boat or know anyone that

in General Discussion