Sign in to follow this  
thebigcatch

The fish that made my day

Thaxz alot guys .... It's not a big fish but for this lake it's like 1 in 1000 to get a welleye

more like one in a million

good.gif

The last one ive seen caught was in the late eighties.

My lure and my bud using it! 8 plus pounds.glare.gif

Thats a nice one you have there TBC!

does that lake have bluegill's?

I only ask as a lure idea to try to get more... :whistling:

Yeah but not alot .... You can fish all week and use all the lures you have and you still won't get a welleye from there I don't know y that is but it is lol there are not that meny eyes in there

Yeah but not alot .... You can fish all week and use all the lures you have and you still won't get a welleye from there I don't know y that is but it is lol there are not that meny eyes in there

Check your PM in a few min... :whistling:

oh they are there and interested in following your bait, but never to bitewallbash.gif

fish finder photo of what I had to deal with on numerous ocassions!wallbash.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• nobody fish Lake St. CLAIR ?

these are from years gone by, i know there are big ones still there ! caught different years, all on the same boat, 1st. my biggest,2nd-friend,3rd-nephew,4th-nephew ! 2nd pic 54 & 33lbs.----4th pic 53 & 34lbs. 

in General Discussion

• Joke of the day.

Another forum I'm on has this. Up to 300 pages. I don't get them all, some are lame, some cute and many hilarious. A great way to start a day with a good yoke. Do you have one? One of my faves. A guy goes out with the boys and gets hammered, he pisses his pants, again. He tells the guys, "My wife is going to kill me, I pissed myself, again!." His buddy says " No problem Pal. Put a 20 buck bill in your shirt pocket and tell your wife that some drunk pissed on you and gave you a 20 to co

in General Discussion

• How long do you fish the lily pads

I've been having a blast using a moss boss in the pads. It is pretty weedless and you can easily skitter it over the pads. My hook up rate is well below 50%, but the blow ups are so much fun, I don't really care. Best bass so far has been a 19" fat largie. How late in the year have you successfully fished the pads? Do they lose oxygen like other weedy areas?  

in General Discussion

• What lures can i fish in early fall around lots of weeds.

Hi there, I fish a spot were there are lots of weeds and usually fish topwater to avoid the weeds, is there any thing i can fish around weeds in fall when the fish aren't biting topwater.   Thanks.

in General Discussion

• What type of fish to go after in Lake Ontario near Kingston's shorelines?

What type of fish are present in Lake Ontario near Kingston's shorelines (more specifically from Collins Bay to Millhaven area)? Last time we went out (several hundred feet from shore off of Nicholson's Point) the fish finder picked up several fish down between 15ft - 40ft of water (and also what appeared to be possibly schools of bait fish, or random debris?). I'm wondering what type of fish are present to this area? And at depths up to 60 feet of water?   Has anyone here fi

in General Discussion