Shame

bigugli

It was a complete meltdown. But to shame them or to say they stink? That's garbage as far as I am concerned. Certainley shows your character.

To be honest, I never watched the game, just read people crying on facebook...It's a game, there not both winners are they. We can't win every time, this time...they stunk in the 3rd...plain and simple.

So you did not invest one minute into the game bit still found it in your heart to flippantly say that the Canadian National Junior Hockey Team that won the silver medal stinks. If only they had your class and heart maybe they would gave won Gold.

So you did not invest one minute into the game bit still found it in your heart to flippantly say that the Canadian National Junior Hockey Team that won the silver medal stinks. If only they had your class and heart maybe they would gave won Gold.

They didn't win, they are not champions but runner ups. They are a great team and I'm sure they will try twice as hard like the pens the year after they lost the cup...and I'm sure they deserve respect and they are great players...blah blah blah...Are they happy with 2nd, obviously not. They know they fell apart and did terrible and so do I.

Now time for beer, chicken fingers, and some quiet while I'm still home alone without the roommates...Good night fella's.

Sorry, but shame sums it up. That was horrible. And to correct u, they didn't win the silver... They were given the silver for losing the gold.