silvers

Got out the other day and got 4 bows ranging from 2-4 lbs.Took a picture of the first one and finally have figured out how to download it onto to here. Hopefully many more pictures to come!These fish were caught 5 minutes from home in Durham region.

001edited.jpg

Edited by kingofthesteelhead

Got out the other day and got 4 bows ranging from 2-4 lbs.Took a picture of the first one and finally have figured out how to download it onto to here. Hopefully many more pictures to come!These fish were caught 5 minutes from home in Durham region.

Beautiful fish!

Took a picture of the first one and finally have figured out how to download it onto to here.

Practice up on that Ted. When you get good at it... show me. I think I might finally make the effort to start taking the camera out.

Thx for the pic. Keep chasing the chrome...I'll continue to chase the perch.

Perch photos or crappies will be next,maybe the next time we go out. I don't think I will put your mug in the shot though!I was looking at rich's post of perch and crappie with multiple pictures,those were awesome photos.Got to figure out how to download multiple photos!

Edited by kingofthesteelhead

Perch photos or crappies will be next,maybe the next time we go out. I don't think I will put your mug in the shot though!I was looking at rich's post of perch and crappie with multiple pictures,those were awesome photos.Got to figure out how to download multiple photos!

Same way you posted this picture Ted up to 250 K per post...congrats on downloading...looking forward to seeing more...Steve only takes pictures of carp and I've got tons of those...

Hope your dad is well...

Thanks Beans,Dad is well got him out panfishing about a dozen times this fall.He went icefishing this week with his friend and said he was tired,I guess I would be too he will be 91 next month.I will try to get him out somewhere that we don't have to walk far.He still comes over and helps me clean the perch or crappie when I get home from icefishing.