Sign in to follow this  
Whitespinnerbait

L,iL Wood Pecker

Awesome shot!!! :thumbsup_anim:

I miss seeing a lot of woodpeckers. At my other place, there was tons of hairy woodpeckers & my new place it's the pileated ones but haven't seen any in a real long time. Maybe it's time to start making my own homemade suet again LoL!!!

Thanx for sharing your pictures. They're beautiful :clapping:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Cutting Fire Wood

Just some tips on cutting down a tree for firewood -  

in General Discussion

• Prep wood before laying new carpet?

Before any new carpet or under padding is installed, is it common put a sealant coating on the pressure treated plywood (such as an oil based Varathane or Thompsons Water Seal)? Or is it normal or recommend to not put anything on the pressure treated plywood to further seal it? Thanks.

in General Discussion

• I switched from wood to propane NF

When I bought this home 8 years ago it had a wood burning fireplace in the living room and it was really nice. I found a wood supplier at a good price and loaded up. The next year I decided I wanted a stove downstairs in the family room too and seeing as I was using wood anyways I went with an airtight wood stove.  It worked great and threw off enough heat that it migrated upstairs and heated the whole house. Hauling the wood 70' from the shed wasn't a problem as I  like hard

in General Discussion

• Transom repair. Type of wood

I recently purchased my first boat. Older 14 aluminum. Got it home on Thanksgiving weekend and noticed that the transom is pretty old and will need replacing. It's something I'm willing to tackle myself. I have a big cherry board sitting in the garage. Is this something I can use instead of marine grade Plywood? What do you guys use to seal the Wood? I've read of epoxy, Thompson water sale, spar varnish or just plain paint. What would be the best Option?

in General Discussion

• NF--Wood Stove for a Hunt Camp

Insurance company is after our group. We have/had a homebuilt woodstove/oven in our 1000sqft camp for the last 20 years. "They" are requiring something with a CSA/ULC tag on it, to continue ins. coverage.   I was wondering what stove you folks would reccomend, and or the type/brand to stay away from?   We use it as the only heat source, Keeping a pot of water warm, and the oven on the current stove is the only place we use to cook roasts and such.   We are hoping to keep the cost under $10

in General Discussion