World Juniors

asdve23rveavwa

Watched the game.The Sweds did not play as tough as they did our boys.No real jump in thier game.The American boys played a great game,better then they played us.

Congrats to them,,,

Now only 1.5 hours til the big show.

Watched the game.The Sweds did not play as tough as they did our boys.No real jump in thier game.The American boys played a great game,better then they played us.

Congrats to them,,,

Now only 1.5 hours til the big show.

Forgot to add....GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad - Should have switched goalie after the 2nd or 3rd goal. At least for a minute or two to let him clear his head.

Cowan screwed up big time on defensive assignments.

Russians did play very well in the 3rd.

Great goalie change by the russians - Canada should have taken note of that one.....

Too bad - Should have switched goalie after the 2nd or 3rd goal. At least for a minute or two to let him clear his head.

Cowan screwed up big time on defensive assignments.

Russians did play very well in the 3rd.

Great goalie change by the russians - Canada should have taken note of that one.....

Our goalie played fine, the rest of the team absolutely COLLAPSED around him..

No hitting, no winning the battles in the corners, no nothing.. We deserved the silver.

hooooooleeeeeeeeeee crap!!!!!! i was sitting there hoping the game would get at least mildly interesting ...but i didnt hope for that outcome...

Way to go Russia...you wanted and deserve it!

Edited by Twocoda

Canada didnt lose.

They won silver

the only thing they lost was the game.

russia out played them, or it wouldnt have been 5-3.

there is nothing wrong with silver!!!!!

if silver is not good then why is the stanley cup silver?

hold your head high canadian players, you guys did great....

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

I am a Russian Fan and watching the last 3 games seemed unreal! Comeback against Finland, Comeback against Sweden, and the most epic comeback against Canada! These 3 wins showed that hockey is a 60 min game and that even when down you are not out. Russia wanted it more and outplayed Canada in the 3rd period and it is as simple as that. Congratulations to the Russian Team for playing with all their heart throughout the tournament and never giving up. Tough game to win being down 3-0 in the third period and having 20,000 Canadian fans cheering against you and Russia played some of the most amazing hockey I have ever seen in the 3rd period! Russia and Canada are both amazing hockey nations and congrats to both teams and I can't wait for the next showdown in one of the best rivalries in sports! Russia Baby!