Anyone in interested in a trade???

Pikeslayer

It has been about 15 yrs since I was last ice drinking fishing. I've grown up a little bit since then and no longer have the urge to sit in a hut all day getting trashed :stretcher: That said, I would really like to spend a day on the ice and actually put some energy into fishing but I have zero tackle for ice fishing.

So.........I was wondering if anyone was interested in setting up a day on the hard water in exchange for a July/August day of LO salmon and rainbow (I launch out of Port Credit/Promenade). I have all the required tackle, gear and boat. You would just need to show up at the launch.

SANY0110-1.jpg

I live in Mississauga and would be willing to drive 3 hrs for a day trip (weather permitting). As well, any day of the week could work for me. If anyone is interested send me a pm accordingly.

Regards,

Simon

pikeslayer, i got equipment coming out the ying yang and a skidoo to take you out to my hut.

i need to get the hut out and set up first.

when every thing is done and ready i will give you a shout !

:thumbsup_anim:

Dann

Hey Dann,

That sounds great. Hmmmmm... Your hut wouldn't happen to be the one with the big white stripe on it ?? :whistling: Just kidding, I've seen your post of le' chateau Skeeter and am looking forward to first class ice fishing. BTW, any friend of the Mercman is a friend of mine :thumbsup_anim: I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow with my contact info.

Cheers,

Simon

Simon, right behind catching those Lk O monsters, ice fishing is my favorite time of the year.

I am working on a old Skidoo to get out in the middle but you are invited to join me on foot till then.

I am not a perch kind of guy but as soon as Simcoe has enough ice for the lakers, I will be gone.

Drop me a PM with your number and we can discuss meeting up for a trip.

PS. I spent 42 days hunting salmon this summer so I will pass on the offer of LkO fishing.

Safe Fishing First,

Jack

Hey Dann,

That sounds great. Hmmmmm... Your hut wouldn't happen to be the one with the big white stripe on it ?? :whistling: Just kidding, I've seen your post of le' chateau Skeeter and am looking forward to first class ice fishing. BTW, any friend of the Mercman is a friend of mine :thumbsup_anim: I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow with my contact info.

Cheers,

Simon

I'll be heading out on Rosseau probably Sunday and Monday (ice permitting) for Lakers ... PM me if you wanna get out (I'll already be up north so you will have to make the trek north and I'll guide you in :)

Hey Dann,

Cheers,

Simon

that curse is coming to an end REAL soon, i have a new fish finder that has an audible alert.

215.jpg

Gentlemen,

Thanks to all for the invites :clapping: My challenge now will be scheduling enough time to accept all the invitations. Fortunately my boss is an avid fisherman and understands 'priorities'. Also, I'm looking forward to entertaining some new friends on LO in the summer. :Gonefishing:

I've sent pm's to all who responded and will be in touch over the next week.

Thanks again guys. I look forward to meeting in the near future.

Regards,

Simon

thats it, thats it, you must have seen me do that before!

not yet but I know the yell, MUUHAHAHA! :rolleyes:

With luck we can get out soon, cheers Simon.

Geoff

Gentlemen,

Thanks to all for the invites :clapping: My challenge now will be scheduling enough time to accept all the invitations. Fortunately my boss is an avid fisherman and understands 'priorities'. Also, I'm looking forward to entertaining some new friends on LO in the summer. :Gonefishing:

Regards,

Simon

Hey Simon:

Did you check to see if they were ever cellmates of Big Cliff's ??? (just kidding!)