• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Where can I find bass today?

Usual summer spots, like wood and any other structures do not produce much. I am blind on my yak, no fish finder, no maps available. What would be best spots to find them? Some of my lakes are deep, mostly rocky. Just a few good vegetation spots on them. 

in General Discussion

• What lures can i fish in early fall around lots of weeds.

Hi there, I fish a spot were there are lots of weeds and usually fish topwater to avoid the weeds, is there any thing i can fish around weeds in fall when the fish aren't biting topwater.   Thanks.

in General Discussion

• You can't get here from there

Well you can but it's a trip lol. Couldn't do it without my son for a guide, he does all the heavy stuff (I use to take him fishing, now he takes me )😊. Left my son's place early Sunday morning on our ATVs with all our gear for a 15 km trip, beautiful day light wind, it had rained the night before so trails were nice for riding (not too much dust) .  This is one of countless little back lakes we like to fish, because it's kind of out of the way not many people bother with it.. We usual

in General Discussion

• Can bass get familiar with the same topwater frog.

Hey there,   Lately I have been throwing alot of topwater frogs, i don't have a boat so i fish this spot very often, and i was wondering if they can get accustomed to seeing the same frog over and over knowing that it's a lure. Because when i started to fish topwater at this spot the fish would just come up and kill the thing over and over, now i can hardly get a blowup. Just wondering if they do that or if any of you have had this happen. I was thinking of getting a different type of

in General Discussion

• Boat that can be transported on top of vehicle

A few weeks ago I was offloading gear at the dock and two guys pulled up in a Mazda CX-5 with a small fishing boat on top of the vehicle. It was for sure not a canoe or any of the typical boats I have seen on a vehicle. I have no idea what size of motor they had on it but i was curious what type of fishing boat this may be, and what options exist for boats that can be transported on top of a vehicle. Wish i took a pic. Appreciate any advice. 

in General Discussion