Sign in to follow this  
kickingfrog

Another unplanned day off

I got out for a few hours on Monday, only landed one fish (large mouth, no photo). Now I'm off again on Wednesday, heading to south Simcoe this time.

All those new lures better work. :whistling:

I got out for a few hours on Monday, only landed one fish (large mouth, no photo). Now I'm off again on Wednesday, heading to south Simcoe this time.

All those new lures better work. :whistling:

You werent by chance on Little lake were ya Rob?

You werent by chance on Little lake were ya Rob?

Nope not me :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Rob C

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Joke of the day.

Another forum I'm on has this. Up to 300 pages. I don't get them all, some are lame, some cute and many hilarious. A great way to start a day with a good yoke. Do you have one? One of my faves. A guy goes out with the boys and gets hammered, he pisses his pants, again. He tells the guys, "My wife is going to kill me, I pissed myself, again!." His buddy says " No problem Pal. Put a 20 buck bill in your shirt pocket and tell your wife that some drunk pissed on you and gave you a 20 to co

in General Discussion

• Ready for another adventure

Ok, so the only thing missing is the kitchen sink LOL. My son and I had another wonderful weekend, did some fishing, exploring, and harvested some beaked hazelnuts. My CFMOTO is a year old now and I have to say I am super impressed, some of the trails we explored this weekend were through some pretty rough therein and this thing just eats it up. The power steering sure is a blessing for these old arms! We actually managed to wind our way through some very old logging trails, some place

in General Discussion

• Taking smoke fish over to another country

I was not sure how to title the post,but my question is,is it ok for someone to take smoke fish over to a European country from Canada with them ?  2 day plane travel .My co worker would like for me to smoke some white fish  for the parents to try. Are there any legal things to worry about here ?

in General Discussion

• Great day at Rice Lake

Hey everyone  We had a great day at Rice lake,  walleye cooperated from the first light, and I was happy to see my buddy getting his first Rice lake walleyes. Wind was there from early morning,  but it only did good for the eyes as they love a little chop. By 11 am we had the limit.  Cheers! Gino

in General Discussion

• video:Drunk boater rams another boat on Lake St. Clair

this is nuts and I hope red boat driver gets everything coming to him. and few extra for good measure.   https://www.facebook.com/BadBoatDrivers/videos/boat-assault-on-lake-st-clair/421076815288982/    

in General Discussion