Dave Mercer and The World Juniors!!

TJQ

LOL.. nope were gonna leave it there for ever..... Im gonna see if i can hack in and change your status to that...

OH HELL NO!!!! I can't even think of a way to stop you or offer a retaliation right now. Too many tears in my beer from hockey... Hell, I think it's just tears in my glass now...

Isn't a sun screen enough protection from the rays??? You have to go Ninja like too???

The show's format was a change and change is always a good thing, otherwise it becomes a routine.

Nice Boat and the camera is always good. The cast count was really good- being that the fish of 10,000 casts came better than that.

Cheers

David aka Superdad

Sorry to hear the hockey game went poorly at the end. :(

Glad folks enjoyed the show ... the cast count was a great touch!

Superdad ... yeah, sadly I do need the mask these days. The glare makes me very ill ... too much exposure over the years, apparently, and I've lost my tolerance.

awesome show guys..I kind of liked Dave's little fella'! and his figure 8 wasnt too bad either..I dont usually watch a ton of musky shows so it was a nice change..thanks for doing it!

shame about the juniors..I think the whole country will be talking around the water coolers this morning

Great show Dave! I have always wanted to try casting for LSC musky, its just i live 2 hours away and trolling always seems to produce, I'll have to try it this summer!

I thought the mask was more of a "stealth" approach Pete w00t.gif

Too bad for our boys, congrats to the ruskies, was a great tourny!!

Thank you all for your kind words and feedback. Shooting this show with Pete and Shram was and absolute blast and an honor. I can't wait to get out with them again and try whoop on some more of those beasts!

but you all need to be wearing the pink hats... :tease:

All ya got to do is post a comment about the show (on this thread after the Show!!) and /or the Juniors and ill pick 4 random winners for a prize pack with some stuff I've got around!!

davemercer.gif

So I will add in a $200 lure pack for the lucky winner. All you have to do is post a review of tonight's show and you could win. If you want a second chance to win we will be giving a second $200 lure pack on our facebook fan page as well. So please feel free to enter both.

Dave Mercer

Uh, Dave...This could cost you big. TJ is giving out four (4) prize packs. I know you are generous, but...

Uh, Dave...This could cost you big. TJ is giving out four (4) prize packs. I know you are generous, but...

LOL.. umm those 4 prize packs are from me personally and wont be as nice as Daves.... I love you guys... but not that much!! LOL

Thank you all for your kind words and feedback. Shooting this show with Pete and Shram was and absolute blast and an honor. I can't wait to get out with them again and try whoop on some more of those beasts!

Was a great show Dave!! When I first started watching I had no idea you guys were catching 'ski's, what a surprise!!!! Always amazing to see those majectic big fish :thumbsup_anim: