Dave Mercer and The World Juniors!!

TJQ

Wow going to watch Team Canada now but Awesome show Dave!! Pete n shram Know how to catch the monsters thats for sure!! congrats on the 54 incher.. One question..whats with the mask? wind burn is my guess..Or is it just to make ppl like me ask questions?? HA HA HA.. Awesome first show guys! That will be hard to top for the rest of the season..Hey Dave any ice fishing shows in the future?

great show tonight really liked the intro to the show. great guy met him a couple of times.

really interesting that dave didnt do all the talking pete and shram both gave tips on how to fish and what to fish for baits

really like the fishing mask might have to pull one out for flyin trip this yr

Edited by malcolm

Great show, love that lake.

I fish lake st. clair quite a bit, mostly for Bass, and fish Muskie late fall, but may try in the summer now after seeing the size of some of those.

Having Pete Maina on board definately helps.

Now on to the main event, Canada vs. Russia..... I predict another beating like game 1

Good luck boys

Wow WoW WOW.....that was a totally awesome show Dave!!!! Great job on bringin' in the ski's :thumbsup_anim:

Holy smokes that last one that Pete caught was a monster. My daughter heard me going "OMG, OMG" and when she got out of the bath, she came running down to see it LoL.

/me saunters over to her facebook page :whistling:

Once again, love the show!!!!

█♥█ GO CANADA GO █♥█

Hi,

Happy New Year! So how'd we do? The Ninja

Had a great time with Dave and Schram ... certainly never a dull moment with Dave. I have to say I was very sad though, that I'd forgotten to bring the pink hat. WOuld have been awesome with the Ninja Mask.

Thanks all!

Edited by Pete Maina

hey Pete !! love the ninja look. Hope to get out for Muskie in the spring with Roy.It'll be my first.Couldnt help noticing Dave has the same gear i just got for christmas.Maybe thats a good omenGonefishing.gif

Happy new year Pete !!!

Paul

Great to see two of the best and most knowledgeable fisherman on one show. Was funny to see Dave bugger so much at the beginning, but it was all in good fun. Love to musky show, just wish I had the opportunity to fish St. Clair. I also thought that there was a lot of good tips shared on the show. I always thought that musky being solitary creatures was a bit of a myth, especially in the summer.

Great show guys it was a blast I sure do love the cast count it shows others that just because you have two great musky fishermen on the boat it still takes a lot of work. After Dave and Ryan get out for some more musky action they will learn that shakers dont count unless the kiddies are on the boat :whistling:

So Pete when does your version of the show come out with dave taking you out bass fishing you could always add some vampire teeth to the bass before putting them on camera after all vampires are in according to my daughter.

All kidding aside great show cheers

I have to say I was very sad though, that I'd forgotten to bring the pink hat. WOuld have been awesome with the Ninja Mask.

Thanks all!

DAMN SKIPPY!!!

What a night! Musky with Dave, Pete and Shram (no teeth marks and I set the hook too - Dave) and Visentin is kicking :asshat: in net for Canada. Is this heaven? :blink::w00t:

someone delete my last post, maybe it will change the outcome and Canada will win the gold... :wallbash:

LOL.. nope were gonna leave it there for ever..... Im gonna see if i can hack in and change your status to that...