Dave Mercer and The World Juniors!!

TJQ

It's like the perfect storm... Dave's season 4 premier at 7:00 on WFN and then the World Junior Championship at 7:30 on TSN A great Wednesday nite of TV!!

Also I have it on good authority that the premier will feature someone we know!! (wink wink)

So this is what were gonna do.. (cause I know ya all love contests..) All ya got to do is post a comment about the show (on this thread after the Show!!) and /or the Juniors and ill pick 4 random winners for a prize pack with some stuff I've got around!! (I'll even wait till after it premiers on the Score Sat at 9am and Sun at 8am.)

Good luck everyone!!

davemercer.gif

I'm getting excited, just saw that tickets to the game are going for over $1,000 if you can find them. (There may also be a Canada - US competition on Daves show as well!!)

I'm getting excited, just saw that tickets to the game are going for over $1,000 if you can find them. (There may also be a Canada - US competition on Daves show as well!!)

Saw a report yesterday stating a site was asking for upto $5k for tics. :stretcher: Ouch!

BTW, Canada 4 - Russia 2 :clapping: (in case anyone was wondering)

We will be watching for sure!! And for anyone interested WFN is free on the Bell network till the end of the month. So that means you can watch tonight at 7pm if you have bell expressvu. I have to ADD GO CANADA GO!!!!!! Canada 4 Russia 2 take it to the bank!! We will Stomp new holes in thier you know whats...

OK OK I guess I'm starting to look cheap since T.J is putting up all the prizes! So I will add in a $200 lure pack for the lucky winner. All you have to do is post a review of tonight's show and you could win. If you want a second chance to win we will be giving a second $200 lure pack on our facebook fan page as well. So please feel free to enter both.

Good luck and I really hope you guys like this season.

Dave Mercer

So I will add in a $200 lure pack for the lucky winner. All you have to do is post a review of tonight's show and you could win. If you want a second chance to win we will be giving a second $200 lure pack on our facebook fan page as well. So please feel free to enter both.

Good luck and I really hope you guys like this season.

Dave Mercer

I had to edit just one word there Dave to I can increase my odds... :whistling:

Geoff