Twocoda

Monday Chuckle- very very Funny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• What's your best boat ramp argument or funny story?

Launched in St.Clair and had trouble starting it.  Took my time cause there was nobody trying to get there boat in.  While playing with the motor a guy says to me "Are you going to be all day".  I looked behind me and it was a guy that wanted to get his boat out.  I said to him "My bad I thought you were fishing there" lol.  A little awkward when I moved my boat to the other side, but all was okay.  Was a lesson learned cause it was my first launch with my first boat.   I'm sure some of you guys

in General Discussion

• Your Tuesday funny

Two  Newfies were working for the city public works department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow    behind him and fill the hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then moved on to the next street, working furiously all  day without rest, one man digging a hole, the other filling it in again.   An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they were doing. So he asked the hole

in General Discussion

• NF Funny man gone. RIP SUPER DAVE

As quirky as the show was,he made me laugh. Im sure others as well.      

in General Discussion

• Memorable funny ice fishing trip

It’s these moments that make ice fishing trips memorable and fun.  What a disaster  lol      

in General Discussion

• I did something very dumb - Electrical help

Hi Guys, In one of my not so finest moments, I had just finished winterizing the boat, pulled the batteries out and realized...I forgot to put the motor back up so that I could move it into its parking spot for the winter. I am in a rush as daylight was fading today and I did something very stupid.  I went to reconnect to the battery to put the motor up so that I could move the boat and of course in my haste and stupidity i put the damn wires on the wrong polarity...spark flash and woo

in General Discussion