Sign in to follow this  
kickingfrog

For those of us who have been living under a rock

yup

I tested a bunch of alarm systems for the 10 digit dialing and they are good to go now .......

here i quebec,we been doing it for years now, and like anything else, ya get used to it.No big deal.They will give you a grace period of a couple of months.When you dial without the code, a recording will remind you to do it next time.

Had this in Southern Ontario forever, when I moved to Barrie I still dialed 10 digits, lol. No big deal.

with all the phones on the market these days they need to keep adding new area codes.

when they run out of 3 digit area codes then it will be 4 digits.

soon the area code will be longer then the phone number. :dunno:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Saying hello, been a looooong time!

I'm back in the GTA for the last few weeks but pretty much all of my fishing buddies have either left the city and/or have left the sport! I'm also partly guilty because I've been travelling a ton the past few years, living abroad, and fishing sporadically... How time flies... it seems like it was just yesterday that I was posting pictures of my pike and carp catches from the Toronto Islands ... 

in General Discussion

• Under to Overslung Axle

I'm planning to order a new axle for my trailer. My current axle is under slung (axle on top of spring).  I am contemplating switching to over slung to gain a couple more inches of clearance. Would there be any negative effects to making the switch?  

in General Discussion

• Do you have a 14 - 15' aluminum boat with a bow mount electric?

Just wondering what shaft length you have as a bow mount on an 14-15' aluminum boat? I'm looking at buying a new one and there are so many different sizes. I looked at the online suggestions, but are those measurements with someone in the boat or it being empty? I'm asking because one of the motors I'm looking at only has a 42" shaft; I think it's too short though. Can I get everyone's opinion on the new Minn Kota electronic foot pedals. Are they giving people the same issues as the older models

in General Discussion

• Shallow or Deep for those eyes?

Water levels have dropped 6 inches in the last week on Pigeon. Still 12 inches above summer levels.  Season opens Saturday. I always struggle in May.  The June pattern of rip jigging weeds doesn’t work for me early season.  What’s your approach going to be? 

in General Discussion

• 18 ft or under camper

View Advert 18 ft or under camper Looking for a cheep fixer upper. In or around the couple hundred dollar range. Really not looking at a tent trailer. Preferably hard sides.     Advertiser tender52 Date 05/14/2019 Price Category Miscellaneous Classifieds

in Miscellaneous