Ontario Hunting/Fishing licenses

Billy Bob

i just came back from virginia and it is a snap to do .. go to the store and buy licence 36 bucks for a year of freshwater fishing... if you loose your lic . you go on line and print a new one .. and ever deer turkey or bear that is shot is checked in via the phone or a check station . they know how many deer were shot and in what county ... there system is far far supioror than ours

Another Government program privatized... price should go down by letting someone that knows what they are doing run it, but you watch it will go up!

Gee.. I wonder if I'll be able to actually use on-line licencing now and it will know what to do with an apostrophe...

We caught the Americans spying on us for credit card #'s on our politicians thanks to wikileaks so we go and give them the card #'s of everyone that gets an outdoor card in Ontario with a credit card. That should make it easier and less embarrassing for them .

Irish, I think the program was privatized way back when they introduced the outdoor card, they're just changing co. Isn't that why you can't get a license at the mnr.

It's about time Ontario got out of the stone age with fishing licence purchasing. They are definitely behind the times. I don't blame the OMNR with a severe lack of manpower and proper funding. My wife purchased a fishing licence at CTC early last year and didn't get her card until about November. Brutal. Hopefully things will continue to improve with the new system.