World Jrs

Steve_R

:thumbsup_anim: Sounds good to me!!!!!

Our juniors remind me in a way of the Maple Leafs. You never know what team is going to appear. Of course they aren't as extreme in their ups & downs as the leafs. The team that beat the US sure wasn't the same team that lost to Sweden.

My wife made an interesting observation the other night. "How many NHL teams have 18 first rounders on their current roster?" I hadn't though of it in those terms but it really is an impressive stat.

JF

Our juniors remind me in a way of the Maple Leafs. You never know what team is going to appear.

Ya I agree 110%.

Last night they played better then any Canadian Junior team I've seen to date....they Simply owned the Yanks.

I don't think the states played bad, I think they were just completely man handled, and shut down.

But where the heck was that physical domination the rest of the tourny?

Little bit of "Rope a Dope" or what :dunno:

All I know is if they play the Russians like that....it'll be a blow out.

The Americans had a pretty solid Team with Depth, The Russians are more or less a line deep.

But like I said Earlier....

I didn't think our Boys had that kind of Game in them.

I'll be bitting my nails tommorrow night.

That is an amazing stat. I really enjoyed the game last night. Team Canada is a big team and last night they were huge out there. Team Russia, has hot goaltending, and they are capable of scoring in bunches. Don't under estimate them for a second. Personally..... I think they are shitting in their skates thinking about playing the Canucks. GO CANADA GO.