Sign in to follow this  
Steve_R

World Jrs

Sweden vs Russia...Wow what a good game going into overtime now..Tonights game should be even better. Lets go Canada!

Edited by Steve_R

Sweden vs Russia...Wow what a good game going into overtime now..Tonights game should be even better. Lets go Canada!

Sitting here watching the game.back and forth.

Lets see if the sea of red takes over the seats tonight. :canadian:

Should be a great game, and I can't even have a pop while watching. :wallbash: Danged bloodwork!!!!!!!! :angry:

Russia goes to gold. Hopefully we get to play them.

JF

They need to change the format.IMO

These shootouts in the semis is just silly.Two teams trying to get to gold and it,s decided by shootout? Play 5-5 or 4-4 whatever, but play the game.

They need to change the format.IMO

These shootouts in the semis is just silly.Two teams trying to get to gold and it,s decided by shootout? Play 5-5 or 4-4 whatever, but play the game.

I agree with you there...Should just play the game till someone scores

Crips Dan,I get nervous when my granddaughter swings her fav towel around my nascar collection. :w00t::w00t:

Hey kid,shoot the hole in the that 6 string. :rofl2::rofl2:

If Canada can keep up this pace, the US doesn't stand a chance. Keep them slammed up against the boards and get their defense looking over their shoulders while going into the corners and it's over.

Crips Dan,I get nervous when my granddaughter swings her fav towel around my nascar collection. :w00t::w00t:

Hey kid,shoot the hole in the that 6 string. :rofl2::rofl2:

:lol: They love to jam with me and actually are very careful with them, plus I've treated them pretty bad around a camp fire with some wobbly pops :D

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SILLY AMERICANS......... HOCKEY IS FOR CANUCKS!!

Edited by uglyfish

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SILLY AMERICANS......... HOCKEY IS FOR CANUCKS!!

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Great game.Finaly some good goaltending aswell. :thumbsup_anim:

Gotta admit....didn't think they had it in them to beat the Americans, but I was hoping like hell.

I had a LOT of fun sending an email to the American In laws...

That Pay back is a Awesome after last years loss :thumbsup_anim:

The Swedes did a lot of yapping about Canada. Now the States are going to mop the floor with them. Canucks gold, Ruskies silver, Yanks bronze.

Good game nice victory folks now it's time for me to root for Canada.

Art

The Swedes did a lot of yapping about Canada. Now the States are going to mop the floor with them. Canucks gold, Ruskies silver, Yanks bronze.

:thumbsup_anim: Sounds good to me!!!!!