Friends

Big Cliff

They say you really know who your friends are when the crap hits the fan: OR

You go down to the basement at 7:00 am and find out that your septic system had backed up and there is crap all over the floor, the bath tub is over flowing and the toilet and everything is covered in it.

I called the young fellow that sometimes works for me and within 1/2 an hour he, his dad, and his dad's helper showed up. I was sicker than a dog with this flu from hell to the point I'd had to go to the hospital yesterday morning so I was not in very good shape.

Well, those three guys dug up the septic tank, found out that the tank wasn't draining properly. We called in a friend that owns a pump truck (honey waggon) and a friend that is an excavator, the pump truck was here in 20 minutes and pumped the tank then the three fellows worked their butts off to clear the line from the house to the tank and then started working on the basement.

By noon, the excavator friend showed up and they started digging up the drain line from the tank to the field bed. They found the problem, a disconnected header line, fixed that, checked everything over, installed a second line (or something) so that this could never happen again then came back inside and finished cleaning up the mess in the basement. They washed everything, sanitized it, Steam cleaned the carpets, and finally finished up at 4:30.

When I went to try to pay them they just smiled and said "take us fishing some day this summer".

I am so very blessed with some of the most wonderful people in my life. So many people on this board would be here to help me if I ever needed it, sometimes I am almost afraid to ask because they always go way and beyond.

I may not have a lot of money but I feel like the richest man in the world! :worthy: FRIENDS!

My camera didn't get wet did it? :dunno::D

Great to see a team in action Cliff !!! Many we think are friends run the other way when we're in need... glad you had some to stand with you, and for you, in a time of need.

LOL no Wayne your camera didn't get wet, in fact that is why I went down stairs this morning; to get the charger and stuff and make sure the battery was charged before I sent it. (and no, you don't get a discount because that was the reason I went down stairs LOL) although I am sure glad I did!

That is the kind of KARMA we love to hear about!!! :thumbsup_anim:

if you had of posted that problem on the board here this morning, your street

would have looked like the 401 during rush hour! :good:

And don't I know it! The people on this board aren't just my friends, they are family!

Cliff, I've never met you, but you have helped me with your small engine knowledge and was very much appreciated. I so glad that there are people like you willing to help out, damn if I was closer I'd have my boots on.

Hope it all works out well for you. On this board all you have you do is ask and they come running.

Albert

LOL no Wayne your camera didn't get wet, in fact that is why I went down stairs this morning; to get the charger and stuff and make sure the battery was charged before I sent it. (and no, you don't get a discount because that was the reason I went down stairs LOL) although I am sure glad I did!

Well if there was every a bonus in selling something... there it is!!

No rush either Cliff.. take care of yourself first, we're off to chemoland tomorrow anyhow.