Sign in to follow this  
misfish

I truely am sorry all

Really truley sorry for getting all excited about ice fishing again. Since I got the hut and lic,it,s been mild and raining. It,s all my fault.Nice start to the new year. LOL

Maybe next weekend.

thanks alot.... i finished work wednesday dec 22nd, and was deathly sick till dec 28th, and now its raining and i cant fish. lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Hey all

Its bees a great season so far ..how's the fishing been for you all ??

in Fishing News

• THEN all hell broke loose

It,s white fish and laker opener here on Simcoe. I love my whities. Deep fried ,smoked even pouched. It was a cold start to the morning 0 deg.  Get to the toon launch and the wind is light,sun is coming up. Perfect. Launch the toon and I am on my way to my grounds where I knew they would be waiting for me. Here is where we fast forward a couple of hours when me bye Terry shows up. I have bad news bye. Not a single mark. It was disappointing. Terry goes a bit shallower and says he marked. Al

in General Discussion

• Need Some Help from all the Fishing Gurus Here!

I am thoroughly impressed with the number of extremely knowledgeable anglers on this board! I trust that you can help me out! I'm working on a project and would like to know what is the most common question that you get asked by new or less experienced anglers? I appreciate all your feedback? Okay, I should have been more specific, more general questions about equipment such as: What is the best line to use? Should I buy a left handed or right handed retrieve baitcasting reel?

in General Discussion

• All Weather Tires

Just recently learned about this tire class. Better in winter than All Season tires. Not as good as Winter Tires.  Sounds look like they might be the way to go here in the GTA   Does anybody have any experience with them?  Do they last as long as All Seasons?

in General Discussion

• To all those carpers

is this time of year a productive time? i went out recently to a spot I have had success and neither myself or others were catching. I normally have fished May/June though.

in General Discussion