Pimp my white bucket

GBW

i bought that little apron thing at bass pro for the bucket that holds not only rods but other pockets for utilities and extra tackle and stuff.

seemed like an interesting concept. the only problem was i found out somebody stole my bucket

Buckets can be had at most restaurants or wine making shops...free for the asking.

Get 2 ,cut one off about 3"inches below the last ring and slip it into the first bucket and rivet it there, you will love the extra height ;) also adds extra storage you will find your Vex and minnow bucket will slide right in. Get one of the BPS blue wrap around pouches,but first get a strip of 1" thick stick on velcro and put it around the outside of the bucket and co-inside on the backside of the pouch as the pouch elastic strap stretches and it will fall off the bucket if you don't. Then get one of the frabill padded lids or use the bucket lid and make a pad for it..definately more comfortable and convienient. :)

you ever in Markham? If so, PM me and I will tell you a place that has a bunch out back from time to time, free...

most definately will gbw.

dont feel like paying 10 bucks for a stupid bucket.

Buckets can be had at most restaurants or wine making shops...free for the asking.

Get 2 ,cut one off about 3"inches below the last ring and slip it into the first bucket and rivet it there, you will love the extra height ;) also adds extra storage you will find your Vex and minnow bucket will slide right in. Get one of the BPS blue wrap around pouches,but first get a strip of 1" thick stick on velcro and put it around the outside of the bucket and co-inside on the backside of the pouch as the pouch elastic strap stretches and it will fall off the bucket if you don't. Then get one of the frabill padded lids or use the bucket lid and make a pad for it..definately more comfortable and convienient. :)

i got all that except a bucket.

and you are absolutely right. like the idea but what a stupid design flaw. that should have gone to the bottom and a more solid one on the top.