Got a new toy

Joey

I am guessing it was not right out of the crate with the # 42 and after-market riser on it. If you are not doing any extreme powder riding then I would take it out. You won't need to shorten the cables and it could be added back on afterwards. It is a beautiful sled and I wish I owned one but you will find the ride better, more comfortable and easier to handle if you remove the riser.

the riser is stock on all expedition models...the expedition is made for deep powder and back country riding with its riser,20 inch wide track and wide skis up fornt

Joey, did you remember to get the sticker for the plate on the sled?

even if only using it on the ice you still need it and insurance.

i know you know that but its just a reminder for EVERYONE.

Yes Skeeter, thanks. Had the insurance on it before I even picked it up, and they did the plate/sticker for me!

Yes Skeeter, thanks. Had the insurance on it before I even picked it up, and they did the plate/sticker for me!

One other good reason to get it before it makes it home is you are covered when someone steals it the first night home I have seen it a few times when I lived in Sudbury guys bring there new sled home leave it on the trailer over night and gone in the am before they can get to use it.