Got a new toy

Joey

Well, I finally gave in, Paul beat me down and I am defeated, he got the sled he wanted :lol::lol:

Well I kinda like it too. :whistling::D

Picked the trailer up Wednesday and the sled today. Gonna be a great ice fishing season :thumbsup_anim:

5311023420_5ae151c91d_o.png

5310395631_703b9b58d5_b.jpg

5310988310_25a75da831_b.jpg

5310403557_6d2387db78_b.jpg

5310405173_c262c4b3f5_b.jpg

5310407807_c88e954068_b.jpg

5310419507_46ef630ec3_b.jpg

5310465379_27fdb611e5_b.jpg

5311058496_ce1853d1f7_b.jpg

Edited by Joey

I am guessing it was not right out of the crate with the # 42 and after-market riser on it. If you are not doing any extreme powder riding then I would take it out. You won't need to shorten the cables and it could be added back on afterwards. It is a beautiful sled and I wish I owned one but you will find the ride better, more comfortable and easier to handle if you remove the riser.

I got some good news

and I got some bad news

the good news, that thing is sweeeeeeeet

nice trailer too

the bad news the lake is so icy and slippery , skidoos can't run on it without flipping over

....lOL

Hahaha, no that's Yamaha's remember Terry :lol:

The snowmobile IS for Joey - the armrests are for paul!! Awsome machine guys - what size motor?

Tracker (D0n)

Yep, you got it right Tracker ;)

Thanks guys, and yes it is a HO 600 STI, and no not out of the crate. Paul is considering taking the riser off, we'll see how it handles first I guess.

OMG :worthy::clapping::thumbsup_anim::w00t:

That is friggin awesome Joey! I just finished reading your post about the MTO, then CT. They are all MUPPETS!

However, i would go through all that 10 times to own a sled like that. I'm drooling into the keyboard, my XLT was bought when i knew little about sleds, not the best for breaking trail or deep snow, but that sled you got will go through anything, the beast will glide/float/fly over slush.

I cant bare it, i haven't even got the strength left to mention that awesome trailer!

Very happy for ya both, i'd say enjoy, but that would be redundant....anyway...i'll say it...ENJOY!

PS....Happy New Year to you and Paul.

Simon.

(oh, Jack also saw the picture...he's on my lap screaming "SNOWMEAN!"

I can really appreciate your new ride. Would love to have had it back when......

I finally got over my affair when I was almost 10 miles (yes, miles) from home and hit something in the ditch. I pulled out on to the road and "High Tailed It" for home. This was after dark and the steady stream of sparks from the skis, was impressive. I parked the sled and sold it. There wasn't the trail network there is now or maybe I would still be into it.

Nice ride and have fun.

Very nice set up.

both the sled and the trailer! :thumbsup_anim:

what you do need is a set of ski guides from Royal Distributing for the trailer.

the carbides will tear the crap out of the floor, and it will help paul from hitting the walls LOL.

a trailer hitch and a sleigh with a rigged tow bar, for your fishing gear or Paul depending on your mood Joey--- :rofl2:

oh dont forget about a cover for the sleigh or it will fill up with snow.

Very nice set up.

both the sled and the trailer! :thumbsup_anim:

what you do need is a set of ski guides from Royal Distributing for the trailer.

the carbides will tear the crap out of the floor, and it will help paul from hitting the walls LOL.

a trailer hitch and a sleigh with a rigged tow bar, for your fishing gear or Paul depending on your mood Joey--- :rofl2:

oh dont forget about a cover for the sleigh or it will fill up with snow.

Thanks, Paul's already out there doing all that right now :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks, Paul's already out there doing all that right now :thumbsup_anim:

Great sled Joey and Paul, That sled will last you for years if you maintain it every year.

Great Choice!

Rob C

Edited by Rob C