juniors- nf

Rod Caster

Bad goaltending didn't help, but the entire team not showing up for the 3rd period didn't help... Look at all the corner battles they lost in the 3rd. Embarrassing.

Your right Bill. It was like they were skating in cement.From the 2nd period on, they werent doing crap.The odd burst,but nothing really to keep them up to par with Sweden.Sweden played well.To me that was yer gold game. Oh well,maybe there will be a USA VS CAN game in the future.

sweden outplayed canada all game. we just didnt have it tonite. god i hope the swiss beat usa tonite.

Sweden out played the byes in the 2nd and third.Told the mrs,s if it goes to a shoot out,were done.Sweden had the better goaltender.

sorry i said it after game 1. roy needs to play better. I would have took him after the 3rd goal and he wouldnt see the ice the rest of the tourny.

Good game, and sweden did play better then Canada but we will bounce back and most likely see what the Yanks=Canucks in the semis?

Go Canada Go!

Cheers!

And there you have it. Roy on the bench the rest of the tourney.

I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad goaltending didn't help, but the entire team not showing up for the 3rd period didn't help... Look at all the corner battles they lost in the 3rd. Embarrassing.

True, it was like they lost thier legs and motivation.

god i hope the swiss beat usa tonite.

right now looking at the score I'm not sure who I would rather they play (start of 3rd)

Nothing wrong with knocking the attitudes of the juniors down a bit, never a bad thing to lose in the prelims :)

They do need to focus and check the attitudes at the door

They do need to focus and check the attitudes at the door

Dont think theres any "attitudes".Christ look at last year team, if you want to see "attitudes" Thier a team that can play together.Im thinking they thought after they pounded them into the boards like the other previuos teams,they thought they would be werey.Not this time.Sweden took what they were given and came back in the third with thier own.Thier a team in great shape,they showed that.

Probably one of the best things that could have happened to our team. A little wake up call was needed and we got it. All those 'easy' victories made me nervous.

Team Canada will bounce back with a vengence.

Look out!

muddler

Roy this, Roy that. Will you leave me alone? I'm doing the best I can! :(

No doubt Canada played to lose, it ceratinly wasnt just the netminders fault. The whole team right from the centres (centers) on down were sluggish and lacking fire. Good for the Swedes, they outplayed them.

Roy this, Roy that. Will you leave me alone? I'm doing the best I can! sad.gif

All this Roy goalie talks about is Musky...i don't even think his head is in the game...musky this and musky that. Focus Roy, focus! hahaha

I agree that this wake up call will help them realize what is at stake... their careers! Scouts pay VERY close attention to these tourneys.

Guys Canada won that game......Here's the deal..My sister her hubby and thier son went to that game. They were sitting behind the SWE net in the 1st row. The puck was shot in the net with less then 10 min to go in the 3rd. The SWE goalie put his glove on the puck and tossed it out of the net. The Ref was standing right there and saw the whole thing. The best part is...They even have proof! My nephiew had his Iphone and was recording the whole time! This is a brutal missed call.. Let me guess the Ref behind the net was a Sweed? Anyway watch it here Im PISSED.You may have to watch it a couple times to see it as the video is jumpy.Photobucket video sucks,but if you do you can clearly see the puck in the net around the 9 second mark and the Canadian player pointing at the puck......Oh well we now need 3 more wins to win Gold.. GO CANADA GO!!!!

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid23.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb379%2Ftfb4me%2FIMG_0060.mp4">

Edited by tb4me